Clazzio two-tone seat covers on 2011 SE
NEWS

1. Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum – General discussion forum for Toyota Sienna

Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Sienna.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Sienna Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clazzio two-tone seat covers on 2011 SE

Clazzio two-tone seat covers on 2011 SE

Just installed these myself. Two-tone black outers and light gray perforated leather inners with white stitching to contrast. They added a half inch of memory foam to the seating and back parts and it really does make a difference. My wife loves it.

While I was at it, I re-ran the power and video cables for the kids tvs and installed a Metra Install Bay IBHS3 heated seat kit. I haven't figured out where I will put the switch for the heated seats yet, they may have to go on one of the blanks in the dash on the left of the steering wheel.

The outer "bio-leather" black part is very soft. The Clazzio website calls it that, I didn't make that up.

Overall, I think it's a good value, but if you customize it with two-tone like I did, you'll have to wait 8-10 weeks for delivery.

20130816_180511.jpg20130816_180554.jpg

20130813_195002.jpg20130813_195024.jpg
    Last edited by jgwin214; 08-17-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    2011 SE South Pacific Pearl, Compustar alarm/remote start with windshield keypad, 20x8.5 Von Max VM7 machined polish wheels, Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires 245/45/20, LED foglights

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Clazzio two-tone seat covers on 2011 SE

Looks great, major improvement over OEM!
    13' SE - build in progress
    08' Tundra - TRD S/C - 6" ProComp Stg 2 lift - 22" Monster - Banks exhaust - suede interior -
    08' Scion xB - TRD S/C - K-Sport coil overs - 19" Axis - suede interior - SOLD
    08' BMW X5 4.8- full ACS body kit - 22" ACS rims -
    06' Mercedes CLS - 20" color matched Asanti - 2" drop -
    04' Porsche C4S - VF S/C - PSS9 coil overs - 20" Modulare -

Looks great - how much was the complete set?

1sikvan, I'd like to see pics of your garage, nice list you got.
    I only did the two front rows, as my third row is always in the down position. It was only $519 shipped, but took ten weeks because of the two-tone. The price for all three rows is $779. If you want specific colors, it's best to call them, don't order online. Now if I could get the top part of the door panels the same black color and leave the soft vinyl part light gray, I think that will be awesome-er!
    2011 SE South Pacific Pearl, Compustar alarm/remote start with windshield keypad, 20x8.5 Von Max VM7 machined polish wheels, Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires 245/45/20, LED foglights

i totally missed these. love it. thanks.
    2012 Sienna SE w/ SE Premium Package

Quote Originally Posted by jgwin214 View Post
    1sikvan, I'd like to see pics of your garage, nice list you got.
    I only did the two front rows, as my third row is always in the down position. It was only $519 shipped, but took ten weeks because of the two-tone. The price for all three rows is $779. If you want specific colors, it's best to call them, don't order online. Now if I could get the top part of the door panels the same black color and leave the soft vinyl part light gray, I think that will be awesome-er!
    I had Clazzios in my xB and they looked and fitted great. Gonna wait for the Sienna.

Thanks jgwin214, old pics, but you get the idea. Included is my often missed H2.
    storage2[1].jpgside2_small.jpgrear_corner.jpgside_small.jpgside_house.2a.jpgDSC02310.a.JPGfront.1a.JPGside_lifted.1.jpgPicture 1648a.jpg
    Last edited by 1sikvan; 09-29-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    13' SE - build in progress
    08' Tundra - TRD S/C - 6" ProComp Stg 2 lift - 22" Monster - Banks exhaust - suede interior -
    08' Scion xB - TRD S/C - K-Sport coil overs - 19" Axis - suede interior - SOLD
    08' BMW X5 4.8- full ACS body kit - 22" ACS rims -
    06' Mercedes CLS - 20" color matched Asanti - 2" drop -
    04' Porsche C4S - VF S/C - PSS9 coil overs - 20" Modulare -

Just placed my order for the seatcovers. Just getting light gray, single-tone. It's in stock and I want to keep it simple. Also getting heated seat kit. Psyched.

Quote Originally Posted by ddcha View Post
    Just placed my order for the seatcovers. Just getting light gray, single-tone. It's in stock and I want to keep it simple. Also getting heated seat kit. Psyched.
    Pics when you get them. Thinking about getting some too.

installed driver seat last night. so far so good but broke hanger clip in the back and seems like there is a bit of a void on both sides toward the front of the base. any tips? i might just stuff some foam in there.

Ah whatever. I bought some polyester fill (used for upholstery and pillows), which I'll use to stuff the voids to firm them up. I also noticed that the armrest wrinkles a little toward the back side because the contour isn't quite accurate. But I'm very impressed by the quality of the material so far and I really like the color too. Gonna tackle the passenger seat tonight, which should go more smoothly because I don't have all those wires and mechanical components underneath there.

I spoke to Billy at 11i-usa.com, representing the manufacturer. I sent him these photos. Very responsive so far. He's going to show these pictures to his technician and try to get to the bottom of it.

I've made some adjustments after being told that I needed to install the seat base with the power seat base in the highest up setting. definitely a big improvement, but still not satisfied with the slightly baggy fit along the sides of the driver seat base. I did not have this problem with the passenger seat, which fit perfectly. Currently in talks with manufacturer to see if it's defective so they can send me a replacement.

So I finished installing second row this weekend. Overall, I'm happy with the Clazzio purchase over the stock seats, but am frankly a little disappointed with the fitment. I bought some polyfill pillow stuffing from amazon and used it to fill out areas that were a little loose looking. The shape of the armrest covers is wrong. Our armrests are actually tapered thinner toward the back of the armrest, but the covers don't taper. So I filled all that empty space with the polyfill. The looseness in the driver's seat was also helped a lot by the polyfill.

I'm going to wait for a couple of weeks to see if some of the wrinkles in the seatcovers start to smooth out a little. I'll post pix then.

Overall, I'd recommend these seatcovers over stock, but I think fitment expectations should be lowered a notch.

15. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements