Remote Entry Keypad for Toyota Siennas - Toyota Sienna Forum -
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Remote Entry Keypad for Toyota Siennas

New happy owner of a 2011 Sienna SE that the kids love better than our old Town and Country. Paid too much for it since I went to the Toyota dealership to buy a used Odyssey. My need is that I've been looking everywhere for a remote entry keypad that fits on the drivers door so you don't need to carry the remote everywhere. Most other manufacturers make them, but I can't find one for Toyota. Are they just behind on this or will any generic keypad (like the ones on my Fords) work on the Sienna? Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Re: Remote Entry Keypad for Toyota Siennas

Somehow, I don't think the keypad on your Fords are all that "generic".

You don't really have to carry the remote. Feel free to use the key to open the doors, just like "the good old days".

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Re: Remote Entry Keypad for Toyota Siennas

Keypads for entry. Other than ford, which has had them for decades and are so "yesterday" I don't think you'll find such a thing in the aftermarket.

Now for today's technology, you could have an intelligent key but that requires a small upgrade to the LTD Sienna.

entry, keypad, remote, siennas, toyota

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Sienna Forum - forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page