Seat covers for second row - Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Seat covers for second row

We have a 2017 SE on order and I'm working on accumulating some things for it before it arrives. The big driver for getting the van is our 2 year old twin girls and the requisite equipment and accessories they require! They're both going to be in car seats for many years to come and I would like to get some seat covers to protect the seats from spills, crumbs, dirt and the like. I've used a Kurgo bench seat cover in our 4Runner for a few years now and it's been great but obviously it won't work in the second row of the van.

I've looked at the Kurgo co-pilot captain's chair cover for $35 however it doesn't have any cutouts for seatbelts or LATCH connectors. I've also looked at custom fit seat covers but at around $250/pair it's a bit more than I'm willing to pay. Other than just throwing a towel down first does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced seat covers for the second row captain's chairs?

We have the 8 passenger SE but I don't see us squeezing another human between the two car seats so I'm not worried about protecting that piece or even having it in place regularly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 02:59 AM

Garage
Re: Seat covers for second row

How funny, I also used a Kurgo bench seat cover for dogs in my RAV4 before I bought the Sienna. For the Sienna, I'm currently using seat covers I bought on Amazon, they're called "ROYAL OXFORD Luxury Car Seat Protector." I liked that they were black to match the Sienna's interior and had strengthened edges where my kids put their feet when they're climbing up into their seats. Aside from their pretentious name, I like everything else about their performance in the year I've been using them.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. That is a nice looking cover as well, I'll keep it in mind.

Would anyone be able to help me out with a few measurements for the second row seats? We still don't have our van and the nearest dealership is an hour away so I can't swing by and measure one myself. I need to know the length of the seat from the very top of the headrest (in the lowest position) to bottom of the seat back and out to the front edge of the seat cushion. I would also need the width of the seat and armrests. I'd really appreciate the help!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 06:04 PM

I bought a generic car seat protector from Target years ago. Now they have much better selection: http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=c...at%20protector

Can't help with the seat back length right now (at work). Remember you can remove the headrest since the car seat will provide the whiplash protection. Or turn the headrest around.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page