2) Weathertech sun visor - done

3) Stage 3 LED reflectors - done

With turn signal on

with just brake light

4) SE smoke Tail lights - done

5) LED reverse bulb - done

6) PIAA LED 168 license plate bulb - done

7) Razo CF sport pedals - done

8) Clear bra for side mirrors - done ( factory came with protective film already) - need to redo since 1st time was poorly done.

9) Touch of Class exterior and interior - done by tomorrow at dealership - completed 05/01 due to faulty navi HU replacement

10) Factory Remote start to integrate with OE keyfob - done

11) Tint shop to tint the dual sunroof because they forgot to last week. - scheduled for this week ( 05/03 )

12) Picking up beatsonic nav bypass module ( 05/03 ) will see if there is time for install - installed 06/02

13) OE trunk storage bin - done

14) Bright chrome door molding pieces

15) Body Color roof rack

very hard to match color on blizzard pearl so it's a little off

16) mild muffler tip

16) PIAA LED puddle light to replace factory bulb - done 06/02

17) 55Watt HID kit installed for fog light.

18) Fog light Stage 2 upgrade (convert to projector style) in progress

19) High temp Matte Black brake caliper painted
rear

rear

front

See less See more
1 24
#27 ·
Did you order the storage bins online or get them from the dealer?
Yes, Online Toyota parts reseller. It's good and not so good, good for quick, small to medium size item storage. Not too good if you have to fold your 3rd row seats often for hauling bigger item, then you have to remove the bins before you fold the 3rd row.

#29 ·
Then for sure go for it, I got it for the same reason and I like having a flat surface also. Make sure you get the right one, there are 2 types one for limited with power folding seats, the other are for manual folding seats cost is about $170

Here is a link http://www.mcgeorgeparts.com/Script...alogid=1&catalogname=Accessories&idCategory=9

You can use the part # and look for it a tad cheaper else where but I've used this place for quite some time, customer service is very good.

#35 ·
Thanks,for 2nd row + rear it's 15% ceramic tint . windshield strip & 2 sun roof is 5% ceramic tint. Front is 50% ceramic tint. The chrome piece is standard on Limited trim but can be purchase off online Toyota parts store.

#36 ·
Nice list of mods. Keep the mods & pics coming!

#41 ·
Hey luvmysienna. No I have quite a few mods more to go ( suspension, wheels, sound systems, maybe a retrofit ) I haven't got the projector conversion done yet, my retrofitter friend have a couple of projectors in mind, nothing expensive, I will share the info with everyone once it's done

#42 ·
mowmow: are those CCFL halos in your avatar? Any details on this conversion?

I just got my CCFL / halo ring projectors in today for my fog lamp location...will keep ya'll posted!

#43 ·
Yes, CCFL halos on a Scion tC quad projector retrofit. It's nice when it's working but lots of time the ballast on the CCFL goes out and have to replace many times.
The CCFL halos were bought in 2007 for the Scion tC retrofit, you can see the details of the retrofit write up on my signature link. Good luck with your mod on the fog light

#44 ·
I guess i got lucky with the CCFL rings on my Tundra. Ive had them since 09' and havent had any issues...knock on wood.

My projectors arrived but too small. For now I'm just gonna drop 55w HIDs in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.