Toyota Care Prepaid Maintenance + 0 % Financing good idea?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum General discussion forum for Toyota Sienna

Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Sienna.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Sienna Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toyota Care Prepaid Maintenance + 0 % Financing good idea?

Toyota Care Prepaid Maintenance + 0 % Financing good idea?

Hi,

We are about to buy a sienna tomorrow in WA and I have the option of taking out the prepaid maintenance (my husband likes the idea because its spreading our payment in todays' dollar for maintenance worry free for year 3 to 7).

Is prepaid maintenace for 3rd through 7 yr up to 75K for $1760.00 worth it upfront if we are doing the prepaid financing? I have just sent an email to Doug in Toyota Danville based on the posts but any recent experience with this to help me decide if this is a financially savvy decision?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements

Devoted Member

Re: Toyota Care Prepaid Maintenance + 0 % Financing good idea?

What if the vehicle is destroyed/sold?

This will force you to use a local Toyota dealer for basic maintenance when there are many local shops that might be cheaper/better/more convenient/not try to rip you off.

Don't forget that it won't cover tires, brakes, etc.
    2011 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD with Premium and Convenience packages in South Pacific Pearl over Light Gray purchased 03/31/2010
    • (CF) Carpeted Floor Mats with Door Sill Protectors
    • (GN) Cargo Net

Re: Toyota Care Prepaid Maintenance + 0 % Financing good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by travelinghbat View Post
    Hi,

We are about to buy a sienna tomorrow in WA and I have the option of taking out the prepaid maintenance (my husband likes the idea because its spreading our payment in todays' dollar for maintenance worry free for year 3 to 7).

Is prepaid maintenace for 3rd through 7 yr up to 75K for $1760.00 worth it upfront if we are doing the prepaid financing? I have just sent an email to Doug in Toyota Danville based on the posts but any recent experience with this to help me decide if this is a financially savvy decision?

Thanks!
    From what I understand, Toyota Maintenance Plan is only available for 5 years / 75K miles (maximum) which would be good at any toyota dealership. If you are getting a 7yr/75K, it might be something that is through your dealer and not Toyota. 5yr / 75K Toyota care should run about $980. See the link below for details. The link also goes over the Toyota Extended warranty pricing. Go to the last page of the thread for the latest pricing. I used this info when we bought our van and our local dealer matched the prices for the warranty and toyota maintenace plan.

http://slickdeals.net/f/1258591-Toyo...ties-1-2-price
    2012 Sienna SE - Silver Sky Metallic

For Sale:
    2012 Sienna SE OEM Carpeted Floor Mats - Click Here

5. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements