2012 SE PQ-Premium package?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum General discussion forum for Toyota Sienna

Welcome to Toyota Sienna Forum - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Sienna.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Sienna Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 SE PQ-Premium package?

2012 SE PQ-Premium package?

Just saw this on YOUTUBE .

Who has just bought a new Sienna SE? Somewhat disappointed that these options were not available four months ago when we bought our SE. Anyone know if the split screen DVD or navigation with Entune can be installed after the fact?(I know...I can just call the dealer) I understand that it will probably cost more, which is frustrating.
    Last edited by LIL_MAC; 04-29-2012 at 05:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2012 SE PQ-Premium package?

Saw that video last week. Was on the fence with the SE and XLE, now it's probably going to be the SE but not in the market until later the year.

Just got ours about a month ago with split screen DVD and Entune. I honestly didn't plan on getting that package, but we were having trouble finding a black SE, so we splurged. Didn't know that package was available until we saw it in person.

We also got the package. Interesting that the printed brochures at our dealership didn't have the Premium Package as an option, but found out about it when downloading the e-brochure on the toyota site. We were most interested in getting the NAV with the SE so the Dual View DVD and Entune was an added bonus.
    2012 Sienna SE - Silver Sky Metallic

For Sale:
    2012 Sienna SE OEM Carpeted Floor Mats - Click Here

I just bought the SE without the package. I wanted the Navi, but was not going to pay $3-$4,000 extra for the package. To me money would be better spent on ipads for the kids to play with in/out of the car and be portable.

the only thing I wanted Toyota to offer was the Smart Key and HID, that would have been great.

I emailed the dealership where we bought our SE with preferred package. Unfortuneately, they can not install the premium options after the fact. Somewhat upsetting. Like JCD148, it's a new vehicle and it's not like we buy one every year, so yes, if the option was available at the time, we would have liked to splurged as well. As far as after market, it's great and all, I just like to keep things factory. If anyone knows if the premium options can be installed after the fact, I'd like to know. Not saying that the dealer doesn't know what they're talking about, they may not have the right info all the time. Also would like to ask premium package SE owners how much they paid.
    Last edited by LIL_MAC; 04-30-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Also, if you buy the Toyota Extended warranty, the factory NAV / RES will be covered under that extended warranty.
    2012 Sienna SE - Silver Sky Metallic

For Sale:
    2012 Sienna SE OEM Carpeted Floor Mats - Click Here

9. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Sienna Forum
    Advertisements