Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be using the 2016 LE AWD Sienna as a daily driver/fishing machine and will rarely need the middle or rear seats. Will most often have middle seats out so looking for a factory liner the would fit behind front seats and cover all the way to rear hatch. I have had no luck- Does anyone make this?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Maybe something like this:

·
Registered
266 Posts
The only problem with that is you will have to cut out the area for the raise parts of the middle row tracks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Versatility is why I love vans of any size and I love how you are using your van. Don't have any advice for you though other then do-it-yourself ideas. Good luck

·
Registered
975 Posts
Will be using the 2016 LE AWD Sienna as a daily driver/fishing machine and will rarely need the middle or rear seats. Will most often have middle seats out so looking for a factory liner the would fit behind front seats and cover all the way to rear hatch. I have had no luck- Does anyone make this?
No. But you can make your own. Just go to home depot and get you a 4x10 or 4x15 ft rubber floot mat and cut it yourself. That's what I did for my 2nd and 3rd row seats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. But you can make your own. Just go to home depot and get you a 4x10 or 4x15 ft rubber floot mat and cut it yourself. That's what I did for my 2nd and 3rd row seats.

Excellent idea I will go check that out. Does not need to be pretty as my dirty, wet dog and fishing gear will be riding on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts