Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

15 SE, Hearing front end clunk while stopping

800 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Wesdog357 
#1 ·
Just dropped it off at dealer since it's still under warranty until 125k. Has 118k now. Just replaced steering intermediate shaft last month. Had clunking on turns. Afterwards that major noise went away. Then last week slowing down to a stop below 10 mph to the stop I get a clunk at almost stop and feel it in steering wheel. Control arm bushings and I believe away bars have already been done under warranty about 75k mark. It almost feels like possible tranny issue as it's not 100% of the time. Maybe closer to 50% of the time. No issues over bumps not while turning. Just straight line stops. Tranny fluid was done around 45k and again about 75k. Took a test drive w lead tech and he felt it as well. He didn't want to commit to possible issue without needing time to diagnose. Received an update that Toyota still isn't sure the cause. I'll update as soon as I hear back. Thinking this one might be a Royale pain W cheese.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.