Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on either vans :

1) How's the rear view camera compared ? Is one has better, clearer & wider angle view than the other ?
2) How's the two vans handling of speed bumps ? I heard Honda usually has "harder suspension" and more jerk when going over bumps.
3) When is the '16 Sienna coming out ? Wish it can come out sooner so that I can enjoy some discount on the '15 model...;D

Thanks !

·
Registered
95 Posts
I dont know about the newer Odysseys but for 5 years I drove a 2007 Odyssey EXL. I sold it last month and bought a 2015 Sienna SE Premium. Im sure you've heard it many times but "I couldnt be happier". I know, I'm talking about a 2007 and not a 2016, but you'll see my point. Some major problems with the Odyssey was it kept having axle problems. I didnt drive it hard, nor did I mod it in any way....it just had weak axles I guess. Also the catalytic converter went out on it at only 80k mi. Kind of ridiculous for a Honda. Whats wacky about all that is that those problems were considered "common" problems with the odyssey. I wish I wouldve spotted them before I bought it. If you're really looking to buy one or the other, the best advice I could give you is research the common problems. Because if and when it happens, you cant say "i wish i woulda known". Catalytic converter replacement was quoted close to $900.

Out of curiosity I googled 2017 honda Odyssey. And if in fact what I saw will go into production for the U.S market, then that could change the game. Check it out for yourself. It could change your thoughts as well. Honda usually releases their next year models cars in the middle to third quarter of the current year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts