Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the front bumper of the 2018/19 sienna. Is there a possibility that these might fit a 2014/15 sienna. Any insights will be helpful.

Javvy

Reactions: maninblack

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I can reply quicker than I can find the last time I replied to the same question to give you a link to my answer.

The answer is maybe/probably. But why spend thousands of dollars to get superficial cosmetic aspects of a 2018/2019 Sienna without getting the much more important technology improvements?

If you are really hot to do it, park you Sienna next to a 2018/2019 and compare how the bumper covers/grills attach to both vehicles. Use a tape measure. The hoods are also different. The 2018/2019 hood doesn't have the inset for the Toyota emblem.

I found it to be quite easy to remove/reinstall the front bumper cover on my 2014 Sienna when I installed headlight washers. I would expect it would similarly easy to do it on a 2018/2019 Sienna.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was a straight swap..... not so...

Javvy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone figure this out? I have a 2017 XLE and need to replace the front bumper and grill anyways - can i buy the 2018 ones?

·
Registered
2012 Sienna SE
5 Posts
My 12 se was in a deer hit (Bumper, left fog, uppper grille, headlight, fender, plus other) ordering 2019 ebay parts for front bumper, grilles,i am ok with double emblems because i have a canadian full wrap deflector it is cracked but will leave it on there. parts interchange shows to have a fender different part number for 18-20 vs my 12. so i am going with a 12 fender 12 hood, 19 headlights non smoked and bumper with grilles mesh SE. will have hood emblem and may make oval to cover hole for grille.

My excuse is deer made be do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 12 se was in a deer hit (Bumper, left fog, uppper grille, headlight, fender, plus other) ordering 2019 ebay parts for front bumper, grilles,i am ok with double emblems because i have a canadian full wrap deflector it is cracked but will leave it on there. parts interchange shows to have a fender different part number for 18-20 vs my 12. so i am going with a 12 fender 12 hood, 19 headlights non smoked and bumper with grilles mesh SE. will have hood emblem and may make oval to cover hole for grille. View attachment 46468
Anyone figure this out? I have a 2017 XLE and need to replace the front bumper and grill anyways - can i buy the 2018 ones?
My 12 se was in a deer hit (Bumper, left fog, uppper grille, headlight, fender, plus other) ordering 2019 ebay parts for front bumper, grilles,i am ok with double emblems because i have a canadian full wrap deflector it is cracked but will leave it on there. parts interchange shows to have a fender different part number for 18-20 vs my 12. so i am going with a 12 fender 12 hood, 19 headlights non smoked and bumper with grilles mesh SE. will have hood emblem and may make oval to cover hole for grille. View attachment 46468
Let me know if this worked for you. I have a 2014 Sienna and really love the 2018-2020 face look.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can reply quicker than I can find the last time I replied to the same question to give you a link to my answer.

The answer is maybe/probably. But why spend thousands of dollars to get superficial cosmetic aspects of a 2018/2019 Sienna without getting the much more important technology improvements?

If you are really hot to do it, park you Sienna next to a 2018/2019 and compare how the bumper covers/grills attach to both vehicles. Use a tape measure. The hoods are also different. The 2018/2019 hood doesn't have the inset for the Toyota emblem.

I found it to be quite easy to remove/reinstall the front bumper cover on my 2014 Sienna when I installed headlight washers. I would expect it would similarly easy to do it on a 2018/2019 Sienna.
Do you have any pics of the headlight washers after installation?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts