Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front rotor's replaced Pads replaced hardware replaced (the brake wear indicator's may have not been put in) and there is still squeaking , caliper pins were lubed up along with where the hardware went etc. my friend is working on the van and will be hopefully replying to somebodys input about what could be the problem I appreciate any and all help that is given thank you in advance. also does it matter if the wear indicators go on the inside pad or the outside pad? since the hardware package only comes with two indicators.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Similar situation happened to me after replacing pads rotor and caliper. It was a simple fix. The wear indicator was making contact with the rotor when the brakes were applied. I just bent it back some and the problem was solved. I think it's just a quality control issue by the manufacturer when they set the angle. Resetting it was the answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Similar situation happened to me after replacing pads rotor and caliper. It was a simple fix. The wear indicator was making contact with the rotor when the brakes were applied. I just bent it back some and the problem was solved. I think it's just a quality control issue by the manufacturer when they set the angle. Resetting it was the answer.
right on idk if my homie even frikkin put the wear indicators on tbh i would have to text him and ask . and still after slapping on some new ceramic pads there is still a noise but not like the crazy squeaks it was making , would u suggest putting the indicators on? and do u have any idea why the brakes only come with 2 indicators and not 4?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts