Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks! 2002 Sienna XLE (not quite a Gen 2) - Reprogramming wireless door lock control system doesn't work (doesn't cycle at end of reprogram). I have tried every method mentioned on these forums (door open, lock, unlock, 5 times, key in, key out, and all the rest etc. I have tried two different ways:
----- and -----http://www.chadspictures.com/automotive/How-To-Program-Toyota-Key-Fob/) And at the end of my numerous reprogramming attempts the following does NOT occur: Integration relay automatically performs the, LOCK-UNLOCK operation 1 to 4 times at 2 sec. interval to inform the operator of the number of the registered codes. Nothing happens, no noise, no cycling, no nothing. The key fobs are fine, I confirmed they send out an RF signal, brand new batteries. If the fobs are good, and the Sienna won't even reprogram (no mechanical response whatsoever at end of reprogram), is there a next step I can try that does not require a trip to the shop? Fuse? Disconnect the car battery? Focus on the Wireless door lock ECU? Anything? THANK YOU!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts