Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ m proud with my Sienna 2004 LE and its still running smooth but today I have to have the alternator replaced (still orig) so as the tran line which shows corrosions. Other than the sliding door cable broken but i didn’t mind and still operable. I’m thinking of getting another Toyota when my Sienna retires.

·
Registered
751 Posts
368k miles...thats quite an achievement...mine is at 176 k ( 06 LE) and I am hoping it will last like yours. I am still on the original alternator and air condition compressor. Please give us an idea of what you have done maintenance wise . Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. Kindly continue to participate. Cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
Please give us some details on how often you change the fluids in your Sienna. I'm interested in your engine and transmission oil change and engine coolant change interval, and brake fluid change interval. Did you buy the vehicle new?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats! I got 188k miles on my 06 XLE so far. I would like to drive it to ground. How many times did you change the time belts on your Sienna?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts