Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about trading in my 2006 XLE for a 2015 XLE mainly cuz of the road noise I can hardly stand it anymore..

experience with a 2015 XLE?
Looks like they are about $22k

·
Super Moderator
4,648 Posts
We went from a 2008 LE to a 2015 Limited. It was a nice upgrade!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thinking about trading in my 2006 XLE for a 2015 XLE mainly cuz of the road noise I can hardly stand it anymore..

Don't hesitate. Better than the Gen 2 Sienna. Like the layout of the dash. A friend at one point was riding with me and made a comment that the dash lights is like a cockpit. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a loaded 2015 AWD XLE. Only issue known issues are the powered door recall, O2 sensor recall and flickering cruise control stem light on the steering wheel.

I have creaky front suspension that I can't seem to get rid of. It sounds like a Ford explorer going over bumps.
I'm @80k miles and about to replace the front rotors for the second time.
Factory battery went dead after 2 years.
I didn't do the door recall yet. It's a long job that could damage the interior.
I tow with it too.
All the electronics still work.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Had the same road noise on 2010 and it turned out to be rear wheel bearings, just saying. Still have and purchased a 2018 45K miles XLE $23,000. Nice

·
Registered
4 Posts

I just got 2015 XLE for $18k, 58k miles from a private owner 2 months ago. It drives great, no complain there. The only thing I dislike is Toyota Entune. What a useless interface. Apple carplay is not available until 2018 Sienna. Car seat memory is also not available on XLE trim.

·
Registered
3 Posts

We have a 2006 Sienna LE with 314,000 miles. We have really liked the vehicle and it still runs great. Our son uses it to commute to college. I bought a 2015 LE one year ago and I love it. Not surprisingly, it is an upgrade from the 2006. It has more features, it handles better, has more power and is quieter. If you are ready to move on from your 2006 to a 2015 I am sure you will not be disappointed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts