Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just joined last night. I have a 2012 Sienna SE and saw another owner change his rear reflector on his Sienna to LED where it interchanges from being used as a break light to back-up light. I have not been able to find this anywhere, can someone help? Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got mine through eBay. Just search " sienna rear reflector led." Wanted to use the third lights as reverse but ended up using them for turn signals, too much involved with wiring for reverse. Good luck!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reverse is not bad at all. Just need to splice wiring cause the one with those lights is too short. What I did is spliced reverse wire from left side next to taillight, then ran a wire along bottom jam to the right side. Spliced it there and ran along the pillar up to the top of the jam where there are grommets and wiring for a hatch. With some fish tape, like coat hanger wire, run it through rubber grommet with the rest of wiring and run your wire along rear window to ether side reverse light. I spliced mine at left side next to reverse bulb. It should be red/black positive. It is pretty simple, will probably spend an extra hour at the most, including taking all the plastic off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts