Video:

Wheels & Tires:
Nokian WRG3's - best tire for Vermont roads
Drag DR-33 Wheels with sensors

Interior:
Alpine S-65.2 with brackets in front doors

Exterior:
Custom Fog Lights - Plan to buy correct ones soon

It's the to and from work, pick up the kids from school Dad Van. Fun and spunky, will upload pictures at some point

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update.... Exhaust is being changed out.... Gibson M0113 Muffler 2.5ID Center... plan to put this right after the 3rd cat were the current resonator is, and planning to run 2.5ID piping all the way back to a gibson exhaust tip should give it a much better tone.

Also felt brave a purchaced a Jet Power Flo Mass Air Flow sensor as mine is on the frizz....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the spacer make any difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed a quick throttle response and it helps in stop and go traffic, also noticed like .5 MPG better, could be my driving though or my tires.

The only con i've noticed is some times it wants to go into Race Mode when im cruising and come up to a steepish grade lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I noticed a quick throttle response and it helps in stop and go traffic, also noticed like .5 MPG better, could be my driving though or my tires.

The only con i've noticed is some times it wants to go into Race Mode when im cruising and come up to a steepish grade lol.
Can you tell me which spacer you bought?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you tell me which spacer you bought?

Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer (510-654) I think was the part... it goes to a Taco they also make an afe trottle body spacer if im not mistaken.

I won it at a car show in canada years ago when I did spark plugs last year I lined it up, some slight drilling on one of the holes en it went right in, no leaks was impressed haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts