Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sienna XLE AWD; 2018 Lexus ES350
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2014 Sienna XLE AWD since 2014 summer, I never think about towing something before. This summer I am planning to tow a pop-up or travel trailer depending on the towing capacity. But I am not so sure about the towing capacity of my Sienna till today. I have reviewed two days in Siennachat.com (thank for this site) and have phoned to the dealer, I am trying to clarify whether or not my Sienna could towing 3500 lbs. The dealer said my Sienna does not have towing package, but I did find the "similar" engine oil cooler beside the engine from my Sienna comparing with the pictures from friends here.
Could anyone double check for me and give me some comments?
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2014 Sienna XLE AWD since 2014 summer, I never think about towing something before. This summer I am planning to tow a pop-up or travel trailer depending on the towing capacity. But I am not so sure about the towing capacity of my Sienna till today. I have reviewed two days in Siennachat.com (thank for this site) and have phoned to the dealer, I am trying to clarify whether or not my Sienna could towing 3500 lbs. The dealer said my Sienna does not have towing package, but I did find the "similar" engine oil cooler beside the engine from my Sienna comparing with the pictures from friends here.
Could anyone double check for me and give me some comments?
Thanks,
I believe all 2014s have the towing package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts