Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sienna XLE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having to sell my Sienna, makes me sad, it's a financial thing... Asking $13,900 dollars. Excellent condition, 137,042 miles. I bought this from original owner on 02/27/20 at mileage 125,646. Van was 100% serviced by original owner at Bob Tyler Toyota in Pensacola, FL. Original owner had just put new tires on it. VIN is in carfax.

I replaced all rotors and and pads with new cross-drilled & slotted rotors and ceramic pads. New cabin & engine air filters. I took it to Eastern Shore Toyota in Daphne, AL (where I live) for an oil change and am about to do another oil change. Car drives beautifully and has no issues. Rear bumper had scratches and has been professionaly repainted.

Original owner added dvd entertainment system that I have never used. Remotes and docs in drivers seat back pocket. Original front head rest included. Two key fobs, Front seats have weather tech floor mats. Original front mats included. I've attached Toyota vehicle specs and the car fax from when I bought it. I added XM Sirius radio which I'll leave if it's wanted. Rear most seats are in dining room wrapped in plastic, 3 nut re-installation. I do commercial photography and used the deep seat well for equipment. Also middle row windows and back have heavy tint to keep prying eyes away from my photography gear. It is ceramic tint and helps keep it from getting extremely hot when parked.

Pictures are from 7/27 when one of three dealers was trying to steal it from me, and they're still messaging me..

Text or call me at 251.303.3000 with any questions. And apparently I don't know how to use this site, it's limited me to 10 file attachments.

Thanks for looking...

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts