Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m part of the early morning commute crew(before the sun comes up), unfortunately due to budget constraints I had to get an LE.

I’m being petty here but what is the brightest bulb you’ve found? Some asshat I run into on my daily commute runs a light bar with some super bright high beams and never shuts them off. So, aside from chucking a wrench out my window at him what’s the best way to blind him back?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Those are nice, but they won't blind people 😂.

Do this

·
Registered
8 Posts
For my 2013 Sienna I bought the Hikari UltraFocus H11 H8 H9 LED Bulbs,18000LM,32W from amaz-on. Much bright than Sylvania Silver Stars and seem to last. Near-white and not overwhelming or obnoxious. I never get flashed as they have a sharp horizon cutoff. 4 months now, no issues, no trouble indicators, they just work plug and play. Difficult to find the positive lead orientation as the plug has NO orientation lug. You need to really pay attention or ring out /meter your OEM wires first, mark the + With RED tape/paint.

·
Registered
814 Posts
For my 2013 Sienna I bought the Hikari UltraFocus H11 H8 H9 LED Bulbs,18000LM,32W from amaz-on. Much bright than Sylvania Silver Stars and seem to last. Near-white and not overwhelming or obnoxious. I never get flashed as they have a sharp horizon cutoff. 4 months now, no issues, no trouble indicators, they just work plug and play. Difficult to find the positive lead orientation as the plug has NO orientation lug. You need to really pay attention or ring out /meter your OEM wires first, mark the + With RED tape/paint.
I've bought some hakari before for my Subaru ascent, the pattern was a let down , there were too many squirrel lol. I returned it. I've had better luck with beamtech , and I've tried diode dynamics sl1 too. Not that good for the money. Honestly it was just as bright as the beamtech. Didn't test it s scientifically but eye ball with two lights against my garage. And a road test.

I think op wants to blind the other drivers lol. Get some hella lights on a light bar, that will do.
Like my old car
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Grille

1 - 6 of 6 Posts