Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found used 2015 Sienna SE Premium for $20000 (apr $23000 with fees and taxes), 41500 miles on it, one owner.
Is it worth it?
Seems very clean in and out, no scratches and any kind of issues.
Carfax is clean. Local Bay Area car
Sold by a dealer if it matters.

I test drove it this morning, seems very solid and quiet inside, except some interior rattling, maybe it was just loose seats ? not sure, didn't really ask about it.
Are 2015 siennas tend to have interior rattles, any noises?
What is included in 2015 SE Premium, trying to find online, but getting different lists

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can't edit original post, but is there anything specific needs to be done to it at 40k miles? I guess it doesn't have timing belt but chain, right?
And, do they stil have 266 hp or 296?

·
Registered
302 Posts
2015's are 266 HP and they have a timing chain. The 3rd row seats were a source of rattles in many model years. The anchors where the seats latch to the floor are a common source of rattles. Wrapping the anchors with electrical or felt tape is one solution. The 2nd row seats can also be a source of rattles. I spent some time laying on the floor shaking various parts and quieting any that rattled.

There shouldn't be much mechanical work needed at this age and miles, if scheduled maintenance has been performed. Check the brake pads, tires, etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Found used 2015 Sienna SE Premium for $20000 (apr $23000 with fees and taxes), 41500 miles on it, one owner.
Is it worth it?
Seems very clean in and out, no scratches and any kind of issues.
Carfax is clean. Local Bay Area car
Sold by a dealer if it matters.

I test drove it this morning, seems very solid and quiet inside, except some interior rattling, maybe it was just loose seats ? not sure, didn't really ask about it.
Are 2015 siennas tend to have interior rattles, any noises?
What is included in 2015 SE Premium, trying to find online, but getting different lists
That's a little high. I would say $18k as fair and $17k as a deal. I bought my 2014 xle limited with everything except dvd for $20k 2 years ago with 33k miles on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a little high. I would say $18k as fair and $17k as a deal. I bought my 2014 xle limited with everything except dvd for $20k 2 years ago with 33k miles on it.
yeah, for me right now it is lease a brand new odyssey or finance used sienna.... really love how sienna se look like... my fav minivan so far, but so outdated ... I also like so much aftermarket support for it.... hmmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts