Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Toyota Canada Website has been updated finally for the 2015 model year (I'm looking at an AWD XLE)

Positive
- they have adopted the option levels from the Highlander, which finally means we can order Leather and NAV without having to get all the stuff from the Limited package. In 2014, this mean having to shell out $49K for a Limited to get Nav / Leather. Now for 2015 you can get an XLE with NAV/Leather for $41K - a huge improvement.
- rather happy to see BLIS and rear cross traffic alert.
- Smart Key now on XLE

For the negatives:

- I see that they've leave the entire new headunit out, which means we don't get Entune or Driver Easy Speak. Hopefully it doesn't mean we're stuck with a crappy low resolution unit.
- Vented seats absent on the Limited.

So in Canada, we still pay more for less than the US. Still, I'm happy they have closed the idiotic gap they had around nav being an Limited exclusive - at $50K I'm looking at at lot of other alternatives.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Toyota Canada Website has been updated finally for the 2015 model year (I'm looking at an AWD XLE)

Positive
- they have adopted the option levels from the Highlander, which finally means we can order Leather and NAV without having to get all the stuff from the Limited package. In 2014, this mean having to shell out $49K for a Limited to get Nav / Leather. Now for 2015 you can get an XLE with NAV/Leather for $41K - a huge improvement.
- rather happy to see BLIS and rear cross traffic alert.
- Smart Key now on XLE

For the negatives:

- I see that they've leave the entire new headunit out, which means we don't get Entune or Driver Easy Speak. Hopefully it doesn't mean we're stuck with a crappy low resolution unit.
- Vented seats absent on the Limited.

So in Canada, we still pay more for less than the US. Still, I'm happy they have closed the idiotic gap they had around nav being an Limited exclusive - at $50K I'm looking at at lot of other alternatives.

Entune / App's on the head unit are not available in Canada, but Driver Easy Speak is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all! Any updates on prices paid here in GTA? Thought of getting the 2015 Sienna SE Tech. Pckg. by the end of the year... One dealer quoted me at $48,300 after freight and taxes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2016 pricing is finally out on the website and it looks like an XLE is another $454. Not great, but I was actually worried about a larger increase given the drop in CAD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts