Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2015 Toyota sienna limited.

The pop out cup holders, is there a replacement for them? without having to purchase that entire piece part from the dealer? It seems to be pretty flimsy, One side was broken, and I broke the other side.

Also the bottom space on the bottom is there a storage organizer unit for that space?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
975 Posts
I would suggest going to the dealer and see how the replacement part looks like. If it looks like it on the video link provided, it can be just a simply DIY as shown in the video.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the video.

The part that is broken goes as an assembly with a bunch of other pieces, such as USB and heated seat controls.

Here is a link to the part

I guess I must get the entire set, I was wondering if there is a way just to replace the 2 arms that snapped off

·
Registered
2018 xle awd
3 Posts
Did anyone have instructions on how to remove the cup holders in the lower dash? Like the OP, we broke one of the arms off and I want to replace the unit rather than have the dealer do it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have not seen a factory organizer for the space below the folding cup holders. you might be able to find something aftermarket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts