Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at adding roof carrier to store spare tire and a few things. Any ideas for cross bars? They not cheap through Toyota and thought I would see if anyone found something cheaper or a better idea in place to store spare tire. Been strapping it to floor but have a third child on the way so need all the room can get thank you

·
Super Moderator
5,022 Posts
I bought a set of Sienna crossbars from a Toyota dealer on-line for $106, free shipping, no sales tax. Compared to what they want for the bars for my kid's 2018 RAV4 (a touch under $200), the Sienna bars are a bargain. You won't find anything in the aftermarket for much less.

Replace the hand knobs with some security screws if you are worried about that aspect (I did).

·
Registered
2 Posts
We got our crossbars on eBay, which was actually recommended to us by someone at the dealer. Ha! I’m pretty sure they were under $200 and we installed them easily ourselves.

·
Super Moderator
5,022 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking at adding roof carrier to store spare tire and a few things. Any ideas for cross bars? They not cheap through Toyota and thought I would see if anyone found something cheaper or a better idea in place to store spare tire. Been strapping it to floor but have a third child on the way so need all the room can get thank you
Check out local market places on amazon for ex. Or ebay. Rd BARs aren't the expensive part. The feet are what get you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts