Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still searching for a Sienna....thoughts on this one? 2016 so it has the improvements but a year prior to the direct injection engine problems.

A 2021 base model is $36k, limited is $48k ? So this one with only 23k miles seems like a good deal at $29k out the door

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
It appears to be the basic version of the Limited. There is a "Premium" version with many additional features including height adjustable HID headlights, rain sensing wipers and a rear video entertainment system and an optional Advanced Technology package that includes automatic emergency braking and adaptive cruise control among other features.. There's nothing wrong with the basic Limited if that is what you want. Its low miles is certainly a plus.

You can look up the specifications by providing the VIN at Vehicle Specification | Toyota Owners

You can view what was available in the basic and premium versions and optional packages of the 2016 Limited in the sales brochure at https://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Toyota/Sienna/Toyota_US Sienna_2016.pdf

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any idea what shows on the VIN check for the optional Sliding Center Console with illuminated storage on the Limited Premium?
Are most fixed?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Any idea what shows on the VIN check for the optional Sliding Center Console with illuminated storage on the Limited Premium?
Are most fixed?
I'm not following you. What "VIN check"? The VIN lookup on the Toyota owners website? Carfax? I've never heard of the sliding consoles having problems. Did I miss something? The one on our 2014 hasn't had any issues over nearly 7 years.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just read the brochure that described the sliding console as optional for the trim package- so I wasn't sure if it was included in most Limited Premiums or not.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I just read the brochure that described the sliding console as optional for the trim package- so I wasn't sure if it was included in most Limited Premiums or not.
It was standard on all gen 3 Limited - regular and premium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts