Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2017 Limited Premium with 34k miles AWD, $32,700 out the door. New tires and brakes all around. No run flats tires. Anyone purchase siennas recently and would be able to share price/details? Thanks

Registered
Where are you located? There is a similar 2017 limited front wheel drive here in Southern California that is running about 31500 OTD, As well as a 2020 XLE at the same price.
Both have similar mileage, around 30 K.

My wife and I ultimately passed on those deals, because of the overall reliability we鈥檝e had in previous Toyotas in our household. Also we feel comfortable going with a older, but similar 2015 or 2016 model for $5-7k less.
My thoughts are that we will probably drive it for two or three years, and then try to get into a 2022 sienna as a CPO once all the kinks of the 2021 models are ironed out.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
We are in NYC

I had an 鈥09 which was fantastic, got totaled though. I didn鈥檛 realize these issues on the siennas, hopefully I don鈥檛 experience any. It was tough for us to find a clean limited premium car and older year would have been tougher. We plan to keep this car as long as it can run. I dislike the time it takes to shop around. This particular car we picked up also had all the brakes done and new regular tires all around, just wondering if we could鈥檝e saved more

Registered
2017 Toyota Sienna SE
Just bought a CPO 17鈥 sienna SE around 30k out the door price with 25k miles.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought a CPO 17鈥 sienna SE around 30k out the door price with 25k miles.
Nice, congrats! Did you do any extra warranty from the dealer? They tried hard to sell me the plans.. I just noticed CPO come with 7yr/100k mile power train warranty, think this pretty much covers the big ticket items

Registered
2017 Toyota Sienna SE
Nice, congrats! Did you do any extra warranty from the dealer? They tried hard to sell me the plans.. I just noticed CPO come with 7yr/100k mile power train warranty, think this pretty much covers the big ticket items
Extra warranty? I didn鈥檛 know they had anything extra. But like you said the 7yr/100k is more than good enough for me. I already ordered the parts for the automatic quarter windows retrofit :) and looking at adding a hidden hitch just in case I ever get a jetski :)

Registered
2017 SE
Purchased a 2017 SE in November with 31K miles from a nearby Lexus dealer. Negotiated a sale price of $25,000. OTD price was $28,800 with taxes, fees, and a Lexus Extra Care Premium Warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts