Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news guys, I came across this set of 2019 all weather floor mats at the dealership.
The parts guy had no idea if it would fit, but I was determine to try it out.
My 2017 Sienna SE FWD it fits perfectly.
Now the 3rd roll mats wont get stuck anymore !

Part # PK210-08J20-8P $318.53 after tax $356.76 CAD

I posted some before and after shots.
Must remove the carpet floor mats before install.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those look really nice! I just put Husky liners in the front of my 2017, these '19 Toyota mats look very, very similar. Except for the Sienna badge and the pattern obviously.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks paying over 300 bucks for floor mats its a $hiton of money?
dont get me wrong, they look SICK AF, and part of me wants to buy them but IMO here are the things I could buy for that kind of money:
-A basic laptop
- an Apple Carplay Head unit
- A ring doorbell and a Nest Thermostat (second gen)
- 3 4TB hard disk drives to upgrade my PLEX server
- 6 HUE bulbs (color)
- 12 hue bulbs (ambiance)
- 600 jack in the box tacos

you get the idea
I remember when floormats were cheap...
Just a little venting on my part

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am I the only one that thinks paying over 300 bucks for floor mats its a $hiton of money?
dont get me wrong, they look SICK AF, and part of me wants to buy them but IMO here are the things I could buy for that kind of money:
-A basic laptop
- an Apple Carplay Head unit
- A ring doorbell and a Nest Thermostat (second gen)
- 3 4TB hard disk drives to upgrade my PLEX server
- 6 HUE bulbs (color)
- 12 hue bulbs (ambiance)
- 600 jack in the box tacos

you get the idea
I remember when floormats were cheap...
Just a little venting on my part

I think those 2019 floor mats comes with the vehicle. Just like my original all weather floor mats.

Like you said $300 is alot of money for floor mats. But IMO I benefit more from the mats than any of those things you mention.

Having two kids and mother in law around a lot, moving those 2nd roll seats, and keeping the floor clean is quiet annoying with the stock mats.
Eventually I will sell those original mats on CL as well, funding towards those tacos :wink:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is this in Canada? Any equivalent in the US? I can't find anything similar on US site.

I went to the parts department at the Toyota dealership. He entered the part number and it came up. We also checked a 2019 SE in showroom and the matts were there too (still sealed in a clear bag) and same part number was on the sticker. He wouldn't give me those though :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Slight aside... are carpet floor mats normally included with the new vehicle? We have a 2017 LE, took over a lease. Prior to that it was a dealer demo for about 7 months... the only mats we have are the Toyota rubber ones.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those look much nicer than the previous ones. The old system for the rear mats was a nightmare. Anyone know if they make these for the Limited's 7 passenger captains chairs?
Yes, wondering if this'll fit the 7 passenger Limited?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was thinking the same thing until I saw the pics. All car parts are expensive these days. These mats look like they are worth it.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Our 2006 LE had carpet mats. Our new 2018 XLE has Toyota rubber mats and I like them much better than carpet mats. They don't move on a carpet and grip the things that sit on them, like a cooler.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Dang, nice, just bought a set of Weathertechs. I'll compare the the Weathertechs with an oem rubber set(7 passengers) that I just picked up on ebay for $140 shipped ; ) Looks like there's several sets left, so buy up folks. You're all welcome!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-2018-TOYOTA-SIENNA-ALL-WEATHER-FLOOR-LINER-MATS-7-PASSENGERS/122773396847?epid=12024678316&hash=item1c95dd5d6f:g:9mwAAOSwwZxb7t2R&frcectupt=true#shpCntId

$140 Canadian funds for the Weathertechs? Thanks for the link!!!! Local guy is firm on the price of $200 Canadian. I have lots of the regular 'all weather mats'. I do like the new set for the 3rd gen.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts