Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
$140 Canadian funds for the Weathertechs? Thanks for the link!!!! Local guy is firm on the price of $200 Canadian. I have lots of the regular 'all weather mats'. I do like the new set for the 3rd gen.
Sorry, my post was confusing. I bought the Canadian OEMs through the ebay link for $140 shipped to the US from CAN. I also have a set of WeatherTechs coming in as well that I bought for double the price. :frown:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sorry, my post was confusing. I bought the Canadian OEMs through the ebay link for $140 shipped to the US from CAN. I also have a set of WeatherTechs coming in as well that I bought for double the price. :frown:

Kinda of my bad when you said your price of $140.00. I automatically think Canadian funds... Your post made 100% sense.
My cost on the link provided is $185.88 Canadian. Free shipping etc. My Sienna is a 7P and these will work. Still working on the local guy selling his mats.

*EDIT* Had the local guy all lined up for me to pick up. Asked him 3X what the part number is and is it for the 7 passenger. At the last minuite he tells me it is for a 8P... I ordered the ones from Quebec in the link provided. 192.00 CAD. for the 7P.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Will that fit a 2015 Limited AWD 7P? I entered my car and saying it's not compatible??

Mine also came up as saying it is not compatible for my 2011 FWD. I will also try and get pics when my set comes in as far as fitting a AWD 7P. I would think the captin chairs share the same platform. 7P is 7P. 8P is 8P.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for posting, these mats look great and worth the price.

OEM floor mats fit the best, and having ones that look good and have good coverage can be hard to find.

My weathertech look okay, are slippery and can't slide the seats all the way so not really a huge fan.

I'll stop by my dealer to check these out and see if they'll let me test fit on a 2013 Limited AWD with captian's chairs.

I'm curious if you can move the seats (middle captain's chairs) all the way forward and back, and also slide the center console forward and back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The mats from the EBay link came a few days ago. They work great in the back of our 2018 Limited 7 passenger. It's nice to be able to move the seats again. The mats are made of a very grippy rubber, which solved another of our complaints about the Weathertech.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The mats from the EBay link came a few days ago. They work great in the back of our 2018 Limited 7 passenger. It's nice to be able to move the seats again. The mats are made of a very grippy rubber, which solved another of our complaints about the Weathertech.
if you could post pictures that would be great!

Can you also confirm all the middle seats can slide all the way forward and back, and even center console (from the front) can be pushed back to the captain chairs?

·
Registered
31 Posts
if you could post pictures that would be great!

Can you also confirm all the middle seats can slide all the way forward and back, and even center console (from the front) can be pushed back to the captain chairs?
The middle seats can certainly move all the way forward and backward. These mats are very similar to the OEM carpet in terms of size/shape. I'm not sure about the center console as we have a fixed center console.

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
My mats came in from EBAY. PK210 08J10-7P. I do not have a center console but looking at putting one in. (Fixed OEM)

Going to swing by the dealer in the next couple of days and try and see the layout as far as center consoles and lounge chairs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man, I am still waiting for my set to arrive. Then again I'm still waiting on my Weathertechs as well which I bought couple days before the OEMs. AND the weathertechs are coming from here inside the USA!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I did not have much time at all to do a full install on my mats. The mats I ordered have the 'twist' locking for the drivers mat. Due to the fact I have a 2011 mine has the hook type. All good. It has the same placement to hold the mat in place.

I think I can get the 'twist' type hold down and upgrade it in my 2011.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts