Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got the set off eBay! they fit perfectly! i have a 2015 SE 8p. I bought the 7P set cuz it was all that was available.
Thanks for the pics! I bought the 7P set for the same reason. Glad to know when I install it this weekend, it'll fit like a glove. I so love it more than the Weathertechs I bought, so I returned the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Will this fit 2019 sienna se?

thank you in advance
The ones I bought from the dealership came from a 2019 SE. The ones I bought are different than the eBay one though. The second row has only two pieces, not 3 like in the listing. The floor mat for seat behind the driver is one big piece and not 2. Same with the 3rd row. Just like in the OP pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi All, I also purchased this set, arrived yesterday, and put them on as soon as I got home last night. They fit perfectly as it should, good quality rubber, way better than the US spec OEM all-weather liners.

My only question is, do you guys receive the clips/connect hooks to buckle up the 2 long pieces with the holes? Mine didn't therefore I am asking.
Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just curious if these mats will allow the center console to open fully without buckling the mat?

Hi Steve, it didn't give me any problems with my XLE, I understand Limited has a different opening for the rear "drawer" but still, I think it is raised one inch off the base. But take a look at yours in comparison to my XLE and let us know what you think if this works or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Steve, it didn't give me any problems with my XLE, I understand Limited has a different opening for the rear "drawer" but still, I think it is raised one inch off the base. But take a look at yours in comparison to my XLE and let us know what you think if this works or not.
Question for you, do you have the 7pass set or 8pass?

How'd you get the middle mat to sit correctly in the 2nd row? Mine overlap a bit (but i have the 7P set off eBay)

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts

How'd you get the middle mat to sit correctly in the 2nd row? Mine overlap a bit (but i have the 7P set off eBay)
I have a 7-passenger XLE AWD, and I purchased this 7pass liner set therefore it fits perfectly.
I went back to look for your previous post, on post #39 you showed your SE installation does look good to me. That little overlap shouldn’t be a big problem, and you will probably get over it a week or two later.:wink: I would prefer a slight overlap than sliding the center piece back and leave a gap right behind the center console. That would be a huge gap to collect dirt and dust.

·
Registered
240 Posts

My set of mats arrived yesterday.

1. It was missing one of the middle seating area mats (with the SIENNA logo), but had an extra 3rd seat area mat (LOL). Contacted seller and he will be sending replacement today.

2. The mat for the area behind the front console in my 2014 LTD interferes with the slide-out feature of the console. The mat is trimmable to remove the portion that covers the floor area where console extends. A non-issue for me as I leave this console extended all the time for my wife's purse storage.

3. Removal of OEM carpeted mats is easy-peasy and ensures a good fit for new mats.

Once I receive the missing mat, I will permanently install new rubber mats. I only test fitted them after receiving them last night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently purchased a 19 XLE. We got a decent deal, and in the end it came down to choosing between two colors. The one I purchased had floormats installed in the front, but not the rear. The next day my wife and I tride at length to install the rear mats. To our chagrin, we couldn't get them to fit without compromising the back seats' ability to move forward and back.

I went to the dealer today, and after much arm twisting, got them to admit they were awful seats and would order carpeted mats.

Here's the real issue. The experience made me go back and look at the window sticker. It's an XLE with no options except for $199 for all weather floor liners, and $239 for all weather liners/door sill protectors.

So, I paid $438 for TWO sets of awful floor mats. I contacted Toyota customer service and have asked for $199 back since the car was optioned in a way that just inflates MSRP....I'm not counting on anything, but the whole situation certainly sours me on Toyota.

Seriously though, after 9 years of this gen, you'd think someone at Toyota corporate would design better all weather mats.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just recently purchased a 19 XLE. We got a decent deal, and in the end it came down to choosing between two colors. The one I purchased had floormats installed in the front, but not the rear. The next day my wife and I tride at length to install the rear mats. To our chagrin, we couldn't get them to fit without compromising the back seats' ability to move forward and back.

I went to the dealer today, and after much arm twisting, got them to admit they were awful seats and would order carpeted mats.

Here's the real issue. The experience made me go back and look at the window sticker. It's an XLE with no options except for $199 for all weather floor liners, and $239 for all weather liners/door sill protectors.

So, I paid $438 for TWO sets of awful floor mats. I contacted Toyota customer service and have asked for $199 back since the car was optioned in a way that just inflates MSRP....I'm not counting on anything, but the whole situation certainly sours me on Toyota.

Seriously though, after 9 years of this gen, you'd think someone at Toyota corporate would design better all weather mats.
I ordered the ones below for my 2014 LTD and they fit with no issues. All seats move without hitting the mats. The mats fit 2016-2019 Siennas and are OEM.

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was about to make a thread about this. But glad I found this one. There's a serious lack of photos of teh actual mats installed online so I appreciate the people that took the time to take photos of the mats themselves and then of them installed.

I got the all-weather package thrown in for free but I wish I could just by the second and 3rd row mats off ebay since I don't need the cargo or front mats. It's only the middle OEM mats that are poorly designed.

I guess I can just try sell them on craigslist or Marketplace. My 2020 Sienna came with full set of carpet mats and I got the rubber mats thrown in which I'll probably replace with the ones off ebay for $250USD

Hopefully recoup that cost by selling the other two sets since they are brand new!!

·
Registered
19 Posts

You need to get the 8 passenger set. You can see the difference between yours and OP's photo. I want to find OPs mats not the ebay ones everyone is buying. They seem to fit the 7p better. I need the ones for 8p.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's a cheaper alternative:

Here's a okay fit depending on your needs, I might buy the 2nd and 3rd row separately for $100.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 65 Posts