Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not actually gotten to see a 2020 Limited Premium and was curious if it came with stainless sill plates standard and if so, are they lit?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is mention of this OEM accessory, I was curious if the Limited Premium already had these standard. Googling these now, they appear to be all black plastic and not stainless like I'd assumed.
Door Sill Protectors - PT747-08100-DS

·
Registered
468 Posts
Can you share where you got these? I was only able to find this Toyota New Door Sill Scuff Plate | Illuminated Door Sills - Car Lighting Accessories and the Taobao links in other threads around here are dead
These were an ebay purchase around Thanksgiving time in 2014. I believe the seller had only 3 sets built to test and explore the NA market. The shipping receipt indicated these came from Taiwan.
I had emailed the seller in 2018 to see if I could source another one but never got a response. The seller since is not active on ebay any more.

The ones on TaoBao are acrylic. I know someone who had them on a bimmer. Once they scratch or are otherwise dirty, the flaws are amplified under the LED halo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts