Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a 2020 or can confirm that a 2020 will have the remote start with Entune through the app? Or confirm that it does not?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just picked mine up and tried to register for 3 days before I gave up and called Toyota. Official word: not offered on Sienna.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - did the dealer offer to install an aftermarket unit?
Im in the middle of nightmare situation with a CPO 2019 SE- it had a remote start when i bought it 2 months ago, but toyota determined that the install (done by toyota) was the cause of my bluetooth mic issues - which they spent a ton of time and money to diagnose and repair - and now they will not put another remote start back in.
Still working with Toyota to see what they are willing to do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I didn’t ask- I’m not fond of carrying around an extra fob. It’s probably my own fault for not making absolutely sure that the app would have this functionality, but it’s not a deal breaker; just disappointing. The vehicle seems to have the hardware to do it, and the Remote Connect app even shows up on the Entune screen. Interestingly, the app had 3 functions when I finally got it working- Odometer, Fuel level, and Distance to empty. Now a week later, it only has two- Odometer and Fuel level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
all of the aftermarkets use the factor fob now - just hit lock 3 x to start.

Worth checking into, then!
Is it a factory item? I can’t find where it is even offered. I wonder if others have had a microphone issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts