Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
Will the 2020 Toyota camry fit our Sienna?
I check the bolt pattern and both are 5x114.3mm but will the 19" wheel decrease the mpg on our van?
I just want to close the gap with current 16" rim..
Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Sienna LE
384 Posts
The rim size doesnt really matter that much, you just want your overall diameter to remain the same. Generally the bigger tires have smaller side walls and there isnt a lot of difference.
And are you sure you have 16" rims? I thought the smallest the Sienna has now is 17".
You also want to make sure the offset is similar. Meaning they dont stick out or in too far in either direction.
The best thing to do is take a few minutes and read some existing threads that are already on the gen 4 forum here. Go to the search bar and type in something like rim size and filter only by gen 4.
This is what you will get.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
235/55R19 101V7.5Jx192.5

235/40ZR19 92W8Jx19 ET502.4
235/40ZR19 92W8.5Jx19 ET452.4

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rim size doesnt really matter that much, you just want your overall diameter to remain the same. Generally the bigger tires have smaller side walls and there isnt a lot of difference.
And are you sure you have 16" rims? I thought the smallest the Sienna has now is 17".
You also want to make sure the offset is similar. Meaning they dont stick out or in too far in either direction.
The best thing to do is take a few minutes and read some existing threads that are already on the gen 4 forum here. Go to the search bar and type in something like rim size and filter only by gen 4.
This is what you will get.

You're correct .. i just look at the tire and it is 17".

I found a set of 2016 Highlander XLE Rim with 30mm offset
Font Number Parallel Rectangle

Mean while, my LE sienna is 40mm off set..

Font Number Document Screenshot

Will the +40 offset sticking out and interfere with the sliding door?
I don't think so but just want to confirm with our members in here..
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts