Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Use this thread to post your pictures of your 2021 Sienna with aftermarket wheels. Make sure to include the model!

Since we got our 21 sienna XLE last November I have wanted to change out the basic wheels.

so... after trying to decide for months on black or graphite with the machined chrome, this is what I got!

and the before picture

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
232 Posts
Hey nice. Thinking of getting the same wheels and use the stock 18 from my XSE AWD for winter. Where did you get it, tire size?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ride is the same. And road noise is marginally better, being that I went from Yokohamas (still great tires) to Michelins

·
Registered
25 Posts
Use this thread to post your pictures of your 2021 Sienna with aftermarket wheels. Make sure to include the model!

Since we got our 21 sienna XLE last November I have wanted to change out the basic wheels.

so... after trying to decide for months on black or graphite with the machined chrome, this is what I got! View attachment 49479
View attachment 49480
View attachment 49481
and the before picture
The aftermarket wheels you have chosen look absolutely gorgeous. I usually steer away from aftermarket stuff as (in my opinion) it usually takes away the elegance; but your choice of wheels is actually making the whole vehicle look a alot better. Good work and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The aftermarket wheels you have chosen look absolutely gorgeous. I usually steer away from aftermarket stuff as (in my opinion) it usually takes away the elegance; but your choice of wheels is actually making the whole vehicle look a alot better. Good work and thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I was fearing that exact thing when I made the decision to change. But I couldn’t stand the stock ones, so I took the plunge.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ride is the same. And road noise is marginally better, being that I went from Yokohamas (still great tires) to Michelins
Looks sweet! Can you share wheel size (width, I saw that they’re 20’s) and offset? Is that is stock suspension?
20x8.0
5x114.3
35mm offset
Stock suspension. Crazy how the wheels make it look like custom suspension! I followed the specs of the xse wheels not to run into any problems.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Platinum AWD
TSW Geneva 20x8.5 40mm Rotary Forged
Continental DWS06 Plus 255/45/20
Kept OEM wheels and mounted Blizzaks for summer/winter setup
Not a fan of the current trend of black wheels.

Sold 2015 Limited Premium AWD
TSW Nurburgring 20x8.5 Rotary Forged
Same tires

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
728 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
This is such an important consideration when it comes to getting wheels. I share the same exact thoughts.
With that said, I am wondering if you and others can give your opinion on these wheels if they enhance or destroy the looks?
I have a blizzard pearl platinum and I think its the hardest color to match wheels. They can't be all black, all white, all chrome, so I chose something like a matte black spoke with a glossy lip to match the van's black trims. It is like putting on a suit.

20" x 8.5 35 5x114 Ferrada FR4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice! Looks like rear has been wiped clean of "Sienna - Platinum - AWD" markings too.

Any updates inside? What about lights? I saw pulsating/flashing front lights on one of the dealer reviews. It would go along nice if not already!
I have always debadged my vehicles. So far only some LED lights on the interior.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts