81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
240 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just look at how the 22" fits the wheel arches on the van. It looks like it wants that size.
CAADet, do you happen to have any pics of the Ferrada FR4 wheels on your 2021? They look nice. Curious to see how the overall look is.
As we had zero inventory locally, I never got to even knock on the wheels until I took delivery of my van. The search is now on, for me to get rid of the shockingly cheap plastic 20” “metallic” clad wheels on an otherwise awesome van.
Thank you in advance for any insights you can share re: the wheel swap.

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
240 Posts
You should follow whatever psi range on the sidewall of the tire you are using. OE rec has nothing to do with it.
The side wall of the tires show the max tire pressure for that tire and when you carry the max weight, not the pressure you want to set at for most everyday driving. The OEM 18" tires max pressure is 51 psi but only inflate upto 35 psi as recommended. So what pressure is everyone who upgrade to 20" wheels set the pressure at?

·
Registered
129 Posts
The side wall of the tires show the max tire pressure for that tire and when you carry the max weight, not the pressure you want to set at for most everyday driving. The OEM 18" tires max pressure is 51 psi but only inflate upto 35 psi as recommended. So what pressure is everyone who upgrade to 20" wheels set the pressure at?
I like to run the tire pressure on my cars about 10% higher than factory, so that's about 3psi. I like the feel of a stiffer sidewall. I was told to run slightly higher by a car control/racing coach, so I've always just stuck with 3psi higher.

·
Registered
251 Posts
CAADet, do you happen to have any pics of the Ferrada FR4 wheels on your 2021? They look nice. Curious to see how the overall look is.
As we had zero inventory locally, I never got to even knock on the wheels until I took delivery of my van. The search is now on, for me to get rid of the shockingly cheap plastic 20” “metallic” clad wheels on an otherwise awesome van.
Thank you in advance for any insights you can share re: the wheel swap.
sorry i had not replied . I stopped with the FR4 because they are too heavy. Ihave not seen it on the Sienna.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use this thread to post your pictures of your 2021 Sienna with aftermarket wheels. Make sure to include the model!

Since we got our 21 sienna XLE last November I have wanted to change out the basic wheels.

so... after trying to decide for months on black or graphite with the machined chrome, this is what I got! View attachment 49479
View attachment 49480
View attachment 49481
and the before picture
View attachment 49482
I love the look of those wheels on your van! Did the center caps come with the wheels? If not, where did you get them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use this thread to post your pictures of your 2021 Sienna with aftermarket wheels. Make sure to include the model!

Since we got our 21 sienna XLE last November I have wanted to change out the basic wheels.

so... after trying to decide for months on black or graphite with the machined chrome, this is what I got! View attachment 49479
View attachment 49480
View attachment 49481
and the before picture
View attachment 49482
Do you use hub centric rings with your new wheels? Did you need to get a wheel alignment after you installed your new wheels?

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
2021 Platinum with XSE front bumper swap.
Wheels are 22x10.5 all around
UAS air suspension
View attachment 50573 View attachment 50574 View attachment 50575
Bro if u did not change the suspension to UAS. And kept the XSE suspension Will 10.5 wide wheel rub?
I'm planning to buy gram lights 18 x 9.5 +37 .
I went with whatever the local shop had on hand. $950 for a set of four non-hideous rims.. worth it. No tire change.

I was going to go with chrome since a lot of the vehicle is blue/chrome but not many silver options in rims.. so the store guy recommended black and it's good?

View attachment 51204

View attachment 51205

(I installed the mudflaps as well, pretty easy!)

But man. I can finally sleep at night. Those factory chrome plastic rims were just H I D E O US.

Wheel specs please?
I went with whatever the local shop had on hand. $950 for a set of four non-hideous rims.. worth it. No tire change.

I was going to go with chrome since a lot of the vehicle is blue/chrome but not many silver options in rims.. so the store guy recommended black and it's good?

View attachment 51204

View attachment 51205

(I installed the mudflaps as well, pretty easy!)

But man. I can finally sleep at night. Those factory chrome plastic rims were just H I D E O US.

Wheel specs please?

81 - 100 of 106 Posts