Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice! Are the original XSE wheels the plastic cover ones? Is that why you purchased the Lexus wheels? I’m waiting for my XLE to arrive next month. I’m going to get Lexus wheels as well. 20’s look perfect! Did you order from eBay and get the tires put on at the local shop? Where did you get the Toyota center caps?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice! Are the original XSE wheels the plastic cover ones? Is that why you purchased the Lexus wheels? I’m waiting for my XLE to arrive next month. I’m going to get Lexus wheels as well. 20’s look perfect! Did you order from eBay and get the tires put on at the local shop? Where did you get the Toyota center caps?
My XSE came with the 20” grey plastic covers.

Scored an awesome local deal thru Offer Up and got the Lexus wheels for $600! They were originally chrome so i had them powder coated gloss black for $400. Had my local tire shop just mount & balance my current Michelin tires and transfer the TPMS.

The Toyota caps came from my original rims w/ the plastic covers.

i was close to purchasing the wheels from eBay which would’ve cost me $1600 + shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My XSE came with the 20” grey plastic covers.

Scored an awesome local deal thru Offer Up and got the Lexus wheels for $600! They were originally chrome so i had them powder coated gloss black for $400. Had my local tire shop just mount & balance my current Michelin tires and transfer the TPMS.

The Toyota caps came from my original rims w/ the plastic covers.

i was close to purchasing the wheels from eBay which would’ve cost me $1600 + shipping.
That sure was a lucky find on the wheels. No wheel alignment needed, correct? Did you need to use hub centric rings? Any value in keeping the old wheels or just toss em?

·
Registered
79 Posts
That sure was a lucky find on the wheels. No wheel alignment needed, correct? Did you need to use hub centric rings? Any value in keeping the old wheels or just toss em?
No alignment and hub centric rings needed. I’ve always kept my old parts/wheels for all of my cars just in case. If you feel you have no use for them, i would try and sell them.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts