Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice! Are the original XSE wheels the plastic cover ones? Is that why you purchased the Lexus wheels? I’m waiting for my XLE to arrive next month. I’m going to get Lexus wheels as well. 20’s look perfect! Did you order from eBay and get the tires put on at the local shop? Where did you get the Toyota center caps?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice! Are the original XSE wheels the plastic cover ones? Is that why you purchased the Lexus wheels? I’m waiting for my XLE to arrive next month. I’m going to get Lexus wheels as well. 20’s look perfect! Did you order from eBay and get the tires put on at the local shop? Where did you get the Toyota center caps?
My XSE came with the 20” grey plastic covers.

Scored an awesome local deal thru Offer Up and got the Lexus wheels for $600! They were originally chrome so i had them powder coated gloss black for $400. Had my local tire shop just mount & balance my current Michelin tires and transfer the TPMS.

The Toyota caps came from my original rims w/ the plastic covers.

i was close to purchasing the wheels from eBay which would’ve cost me $1600 + shipping.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My XSE came with the 20” grey plastic covers.

Scored an awesome local deal thru Offer Up and got the Lexus wheels for $600! They were originally chrome so i had them powder coated gloss black for $400. Had my local tire shop just mount & balance my current Michelin tires and transfer the TPMS.

The Toyota caps came from my original rims w/ the plastic covers.

i was close to purchasing the wheels from eBay which would’ve cost me $1600 + shipping.
That sure was a lucky find on the wheels. No wheel alignment needed, correct? Did you need to use hub centric rings? Any value in keeping the old wheels or just toss em?

·
Registered
83 Posts
That sure was a lucky find on the wheels. No wheel alignment needed, correct? Did you need to use hub centric rings? Any value in keeping the old wheels or just toss em?
No alignment and hub centric rings needed. I’ve always kept my old parts/wheels for all of my cars just in case. If you feel you have no use for them, i would try and sell them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also have posted on other threads but love how it looks mor

Shift Formula Wheels
20x8.5 ET +35
245/50R20 Michelin PrimacyTou

Before
View attachment 50807
After
View attachment 50808
View attachment 50809
View attachment 50810
View attachment 50811
Hey I was just admiring your Sienna at Costco this week. LOL! I noticed you went with a bigger tire than the stock XSE tire size. Was that because the bigger size tires have more choices and are a little bit lower in price. My XLE is arriving later in December and I’m looking forward to getting 20s!

101 - 109 of 109 Posts