Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a 2021 Sienna XLE and wondered about the tires. According to the following site, they are Falken ZIEX ZE001A All-Season Tires size 235/65R17 103T:

Falken Tires Selected As Original Equipment Supplier To All-New 2021 Toyota Sienna > News > Sumitomo Rubber USA, LLC - Buffalo, NY - Tonawanda, NY (sumitomorubber-usa.com)

The reviews of this tire on the following site are not very encouraging. Has anyone looked into changing to a different tire, and if so what specific tire?

TireRack.com Tire Reviews

·
Registered
2021 Sienna LE
2 Posts
I just got my 2021 Sienna LE but it came with Yokohama BluEarth S34 tires, 235/65R17 103T. I have a bit of a conspiracy theory with OEM tires - that they're softer & don't last as long as the retail versions. The reviews on these ones aren't great either, but I'll run them down for a couple of years before replacing. (I'm in Canada, maybe that's why the tire brand is different?). I should note that I will also be buying a second set of wheels and tires to use in the winter, so I might get several years out of the OEMs. Time will tell...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts