Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale slightly used WeatherTech mats for 2021 Sienna 8 passenger for all three rows and trying to get $220 and I’ll ship them for free within the 48 states. Will be cleaned thoroughly before shipping
Wood Auto part Metal Font Hardwood
Rectangle Grey Font Gas Typesetting
Automotive tire Black Wood Toy Flooring

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was considering these mats, can I ask why you’re selling? Was there fitment issues and do they prevent the 2nd row from not sliding all the way?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I was considering these mats, can I ask why you’re selling? Was there fitment issues and do they prevent the 2nd row from not sliding all the way?
Most folks say the weather techs are way too thin and flimsy and haven’t been fitted well enough to allow the 2nd row seats to slide all the way back. I’ve got OEM mats, but would get the 3W version based on how much people seem to love them if I needed new ones for some reason

·
Registered
8 Posts
Most folks say the weather techs are way too thin and flimsy and haven’t been fitted well enough to allow the 2nd row seats to slide all the way back. I’ve got OEM mats, but would get the 3W version based on how much people seem to love them if I needed new ones for some reason
Thanks for the tips, I’ll wait and see what other brands are reviewed out there, we take delivery on Saturday and I purposely didn’t order any mats from Factory because I read the OEM have fitment issues as well with the second row sliding

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use my Sienna for UBer so the constant sliding to get to the 3rd sometimes the mat gets stuck on the seat, but if you don’t use the 3rd row much they are perfect and not flimsy at all I compared the to the OEM all season mats and the WeatherTechs are thicker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts