Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since we are comparing the new Sienna with the new Sedona:

Hyundai/Kia already has a hybrid and PHEV solution ready to go for the all new 2021 Santa Fe SUV.

The new 2022 Sedona is built on the same platform as the 2021 Santa Fe. So there's a better than average chance the hybrid and PHEV powertrains can make it to the Sedona.
Can't wait to see what they come up with and how the new Sedona will compare with the new Sienna.
I will definitely be looking at these two closely, since there is nothing really new coming from Honda and their 2021 Odyssey.
(I was hoping Honda would put their 2 motor hybrid setup in the refreshed Odyssey, but alas not this Generation it seems. )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing. At least the 2nd row chairs can move pretty far up. Looks like more than enough cargo space for my purposes.
I am not a huge fan of the extended center console but I can live with it. Looking forward to test driving it. Wonder if other dealerships will get one too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So what do the ottoman chairs do... just slide forward, but not tip up? Also, has anyone seen anything about what colors are going to be offered?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing. At least the 2nd row chairs can move pretty far up. Looks like more than enough cargo space for my purposes.
I am not a huge fan of the extended center console but I can live with it. Looking forward to test driving it. Wonder if other dealerships will get one too.
I believe that was Canada's Toyota Headquarters and not a dealer. My dealer said Fall as well as the videos so I doubt dealers will have any anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
So what do the ottoman chairs do... just slide forward, but not tip up? Also, has anyone seen anything about what colors are going to be offered?
The 2nd row ottoman chairs are bulkier, feel more substantial and have leg rests. Here's a "slightly" :giggle: altered photo of my wife in the ottoman chairs when I picked her up at the airport a few days after I took delivery of our Sienna Limited in 2014. The ottoman chairs in the gen 3 Sienna don't tip up and I doubt that the ones in the gen 4 could tip up either thinking that the leg rests would be in the way.

Airport 3.jpg

I removed one of the ottoman chairs once and then never again after finding it too heavy and hard to grasp to do it by myself. Even without removing them, there is still a 4'x6' floor space behind them when they are slid all the way forward which has been enough to carry also sorts of fairly large items.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the second video show the red (XSE) one does not have the extended console, so maybe we don't have that in lower trims

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also dislike the longer console in higher trims. Might XSE be the highest trim without it?

Could you order a higher trim and delete the vacuum/box/refrigerator?

341 - 350 of 350 Posts