Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I think they made a mistake with the model year. The nightshade edition was available in the 2020 model year.

Edit: Here's the Toyota press release announcing the nightshade edition being added to the 2020 Sienna.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I reached out to a person in MarComm that was listed in the Press section of Toyota's website. She confirmed that the press release was incorrect and was meant for the '20 Sienna.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We don't mind -we are going to wait until this winter to look at purchasing a 21 Sienna ... If we don't like what we see we will likely get a 2020 Sienna ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are there any pics of possible future generation Sienna? My 1st toyota mini-van was the '91 Previa LE Dual sunroof, and was the best looking mini-van of futuristic looking mini-van. I kept this for 10 yrs, and very disappointed on the next mini-van by toyota, 1st gen Sienna, and opted to go with the 00 MPV. The 2nd generation Sienna was much better design, and I replaced my MPV for the 2nd generation Sienna for 2004 XLE. Had the best gas mileage. the 3rd generation 2011 Sienna was short inventory due to the disaster in Japan, but I love my 2011 Sienna XLE FWD. I found that the toyota audio/electronics/Navi outdated with other models. Toyota I am wishing the 4th generation to be cool looking like the previa, with great gas mileage like the 2nd generation sienna, and AWD-E and hybird would be ideal. IMO...The last couple years, or later year of the 3rd generation Sienna 2018+ don't look cool and interior of the dash look cheap, make the future interior dash like the Lexus UX material and looks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We just bought a 2015 AWD Limited and will not be in the market for a new vehicle for several more years. So, my main wish for the 4th gen Sienna is an improved (larger) brake system that can be swapped into our 3rd gens. Will probably be awhile before we have any intel on that though.

161 - 164 of 164 Posts