Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any new 2021 Sienna owners struggling with the floor mats? They are terrible and there are no all-weather mats to be found.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any new 2021 Sienna owners struggling with the floor mats? They are terrible and there are no all-weather mats to be found.
I’m quite happy so far with the Toyota rubber mats that came with it. Dont know if they’ll hold water as well as the Weathertech’s, but love how they are not slippery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m quite happy so far with the Toyota rubber mats that came with it. Dont know if they’ll hold water as well as the Weathertech’s, but love how they are not slippery.
Does it come with a floor mat for the trunk space?

·
Registered
16 Posts
On the Toyota website, it shows two other mats as accessories... a tri-fold cargo liner, which looks like it covers everything behind the second row, and a cargo tray, which looks like it fits behind the 3rd row.

·
Registered
123 Posts
There's a new video review in that thread that includes a few shots of the OE weatherproof mats - look well done, good fit, etc.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The strange thing is I can't configure a vehicle with a Spare Tire and add the Tri-fold mat. Can with the cargo tray 3rd row mat but not the larger tri-fold one.

I have older weathertechs in a 2008 Civic that held up nicely. I recently purchased Smartliners which are cheaper and look exactly like weathertechs for 2020 Sonata, they are sold on their website and Amazon unfortunately 2021 model not avaialbe yet. I'd probably get those if I didn't get the OEM rubber mats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The strange thing is I can't configure a vehicle with a Spare Tire and add the Tri-fold mat. Can with the cargo tray 3rd row mat but not the larger tri-fold one.

I have older weathertechs in a 2008 Civic that held up nicely. I recently purchased Smartliners which are cheaper and look exactly like weathertechs for 2020 Sonata, they are sold on their website and Amazon unfortunately 2021 model not avaialbe yet. I'd probably get those if I didn't get the OEM rubber mats.
Anyone have experience using this Trifold may in a Sienna before? Does it neatly turn into a cargo area mat when the 3rd row seats are up?
I want to get the tri fold mat so that there is a flat load floor with 3rd row is down, but don’t want it if we can’t use it with the seats up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI Weathertech has some mats for the 2021 Sienna

Weathertech
I would think Toyota's custom mats for the Sienna would fit better, or wait for Weathertech to come out with mats made just for the 2021 Sienna. The mats on your link look to be Weathertech's semi-universal mat package, while they are still working on a true custom mat

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does it come with a floor mat for the trunk space?
I ordered the cargo tray at my dealer for $99. It is made from the same thick rubber as the optional all-weather mats that were in the Sienna I purchased. It is much nicer than the WeatherTech cargo tray I had in my 2012 Sienna in that the mat actually goes all the way to the back of the well and fits around the "legs" of the rear seats that go down the back of the well. Very tight and snug fit. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered the cargo tray at my dealer for $99. It is made from the same thick rubber as the optional all-weather mats that were in the Sienna I purchased. It is much nicer than the WeatherTech cargo tray I had in my 2012 Sienna in that the mat actually goes all the way to the back of the well and fits around the "legs" of the rear seats that go down the back of the well. Very tight and snug fit. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it.
Pictures please as I am sure some of us (myself included) would love to see. This is an accessory I am interested in as well.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The cargo tray I believe is the small one that only covers the area behind the third row while it is up. The Tri-Fold covers the area up to the second row while the third row is collapsed into the floor, and I believe since it folds you would be able to fold it back when the 3rd row is up. Seems like the Tri-Fold is more usable and the one to buy unless you always have your 3rd row up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We've had ours for one day and the all-weathers are getting stuck under the second row captain/middle seat which prevents the seat from moving to the front of the car completely. We brought it to the dealer and they had me set up a service appointment. On day 1 of ownership.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We've had ours for one day and the all-weathers are getting stuck under the second row captain/middle seat which prevents the seat from moving to the front of the car completely. We brought it to the dealer and they had me set up a service appointment. On day 1 of ownership.
When I test drove the LE trim, I recall having this problem. Didn't realize it was the mat getting in the way. Pulled on the seat too hard and the plastic piece off the back of the middle seat popped off.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts