Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
Just got the Limited with all weather mats, snowy slushy day today in and out of the car, and they’re AWESOME

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone have experience using this Trifold may in a Sienna before? Does it neatly turn into a cargo area mat when the 3rd row seats are up?
I want to get the tri fold mat so that there is a flat load floor with 3rd row is down, but don’t want it if we can’t use it with the seats up.
You may have already tried them out, but I ended up buying both the trifold and the regular cargo tray. The trifold does fit pretty nicely in the regular cargo area when folded up, but it doesn't provide the same amount of coverage the regular cargo try does - in particular, the top of the regular cargo area has some areas that will not be covered by the trifold cargo liner when folded up. I think it sort of just depends on how picky you are. Personally, I just assumed have both, but I could see being happy with just the trifold. On the flip side, if you're someone who will have the third row up most of the time, you may not need the trifold and could make do with some cheaper tarps for the occasions on which you need the extra cargo space.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You may have already tried them out, but I ended up buying both the trifold and the regular cargo tray. The trifold does fit pretty nicely in the regular cargo area when folded up, but it doesn't provide the same amount of coverage the regular cargo try does - in particular, the top of the regular cargo area has some areas that will not be covered by the trifold cargo liner when folded up. I think it sort of just depends on how picky you are. Personally, I just assumed have both, but I could see being happy with just the trifold. On the flip side, if you're someone who will have the third row up most of the time, you may not need the trifold and could make do with some cheaper tarps for the occasions on which you need the extra cargo space.
Does your Sienna have the spare tire option? I’d like to know if the trifold liner fits well with those models.

Would you mind posting a picture of the liner in cargo area with seats up and another when seats are down? That’d be amazing. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does your Sienna have the spare tire option? I’d like to know if the trifold liner fits well with those models.

Would you mind posting a picture of the liner in cargo area with seats up and another when seats are down? That’d be amazing. Thanks!
I do not have the spare tire option, but I’ll see if I can get you some pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Attached are some pictures - one with the regular cargo liner and the trifold on top of it, one with only the regular cargo liner, and one with the 3rd row seats down and the trifold unfolded and spread out. Hope they're helpful.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you please provide the part number for the standard (no trifold) cargo liner. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry, I don’t have the parts number. It was probably on the receipt when I picked it up from my local Toyota dealer, but I didn’t keep it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the Toyota website, it shows two other mats as accessories... a tri-fold cargo liner, which looks like it covers everything behind the second row, and a cargo tray, which looks like it fits behind the 3rd row.
When I test drove the LE trim, I recall having this problem. Didn't realize it was the mat getting in the way. Pulled on the seat too hard and the plastic piece off the back of the middle seat popped off.
On the Toyota website, it shows two other mats as accessories... a tri-fold cargo liner, which looks like it covers everything behind the second row, and a cargo tray, which looks like it fits behind the 3rd row.
Does anyone know what dealer has the tri-fold mat behind the 2nd row on the 2021 sienna?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know what dealer has the tri-fold mat behind the 2nd row on the 2021 sienna?
Just bought a trifold cargo mat for the 2021 Sienna @ Town & Country Toyota in Charlotte. $99. Part # = PK241-08M01-TP

Note: The mat has a couple of hook and loop (aka Velcro) strips to keep it from slipping when you put it in. The mat is made of a different material than the allweather mats up front - its not the "rubbery" material and a bit more slippery but it should work fine I believe. We use ours with 3rd row folded 99.9% of the time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just bought a trifold cargo mat for the 2021 Sienna @ Town & Country Toyota in Charlotte. $99. Part # = PK241-08M01-TP

Note: The mat has a couple of hook and loop (aka Velcro) strips to keep it from slipping when you put it in. The mat is made of a different material than the allweather mats up front - its not the "rubbery" material and a bit more slippery but it should work fine I believe. We use ours with 3rd row folded 99.9% of the time.
Does your car have the spare tire option? Toyota configurator still does not let me pair a Platinum AWD with spare tire and the trifold cargo mat. Wondering why they are incompatible.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Does your car have the spare tire option? Toyota configurator still does not let me pair a Platinum AWD with spare tire and the trifold cargo mat. Wondering why they are incompatible.
For what it's worth, here's a view in the back of my 2021 Limited with Spare Tire. I don't see anything in the contour of it that would suggest the trifold mat wouldn't fit, based on the photos above.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can anyone point me to a place to order the cargo mat and/or trifold mat? It seems the official Toyota Parts site doesn't yet show the 2021 Sienna.

Are you all just calling a local dealer to order?

Also, it looks like the cargo liner (non-tri-fold) is made to stay in place when the third row seats are stowed -- i.e. it doesn't come up over the arms. So even if you normally have the third row stowed you could keep the liner in there so that when you do but them up you have a bit more protection than the folded tri-fold gives? But that perhaps its mostly worth doing it this way if you can leave the tri-fold at home (it seems less useful to have the cargo liner if you're always going to be stowing the trifold on top of it when it's being used).

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can anyone point me to a place to order the cargo mat and/or trifold mat? It seems the official Toyota Parts site doesn't yet show the 2021 Sienna.

Are you all just calling a local dealer to order?

Also, it looks like the cargo liner (non-tri-fold) is made to stay in place when the third row seats are stowed -- i.e. it doesn't come up over the arms. So even if you normally have the third row stowed you could keep the liner in there so that when you do but them up you have a bit more protection than the folded tri-fold gives? But that perhaps its mostly worth doing it this way if you can leave the tri-fold at home (it seems less useful to have the cargo liner if you're always going to be stowing the trifold on top of it when it's being used).

Thanks!
Yes, I called local dealer. I haven't seen anywhere online where you can order 2021 Sienna parts yet. And, yes, the regular cargo liner is designed to stay down even when the third row is stowed. I purchased both, and so far, I just leave the trifold on top of the regular liner with the third row up most of the time. I figure it's just better to have it there if I end up in a situation wanting the larger cargo space to haul something - if it's at home, it isn't going to do much protecting in that situation. I don't regret purchasing both, but YMMV.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes, I called local dealer. I haven't seen anywhere online where you can order 2021 Sienna parts yet. And, yes, the regular cargo liner is designed to stay down even when the third row is stowed. I purchased both, and so far, I just leave the trifold on top of the regular liner with the third row up most of the time. I figure it's just better to have it there if I end up in a situation wanting the larger cargo space to haul something - if it's at home, it isn't going to do much protecting in that situation. I don't regret purchasing both, but YMMV.
Thanks! I was actually thinking the opposite -- that I'll almost always have the third row stowed (two kids, both like the captain's chairs) and so I'll leave the tri-fold in there all the time. When we put the third row up it's because my in-laws are visiting or something like that (kids in the back, inlaws in the middle) and so I'd only be leaving the tri-fold out of the vehicle while the third row was needed for people. There's lots of things I've come across where I needed the storage on short order, but none (yet) that I'd leave my kids behind for. ;-) Or even my in-laws! (they're nice in-laws).

Thanks for the details, very handy!

·
Registered
36 Posts
The black carpet looks nice...until you step on it. I'm thinking I'll go with tan or gray floor mats. Come on, Weathertech!

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
I just called the dealer to order the carpeted floor mats. Mine came with the rubber ones, and they're going to be good to clean the snow and mud out of the car, but in warmer weather I'm going to want those carpets. I also got the tri-fold cargo liner as most of the time the back seats will be down and I'm not loving all the cracks and crevices that things can fall in back there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anyone post a picture of oEM All weather mat on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd row? I am wondering how good the protection is, compared to aftermarket options (when they are available).

Thanks

21 - 40 of 78 Posts