Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can anyone post a picture of oEM All weather mat on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd row? I am wondering how good the protection is, compared to aftermarket options (when they are available).

Thanks
Here you go - I am very satisfied with them - don't feel the need to go aftermarket (I just want the trunk matt maybe).
As you can see they have fasteners and works around the seat tracks. Gonna be hard for after market to match that level of fit...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here you go - I am very satisfied with them - don't feel the need to go aftermarket (I just want the trunk matt maybe).
As you can see they have fasteners and works around the seat tracks. Gonna be hard for after market to match that level of fit...

View attachment 48531

View attachment 48532

View attachment 48533

View attachment 48534
Those are different than the ones I got from the dealer. Also, you have those thin mats for the sides by the sliding doors. Mine didn’t come with those. Do you happen to have the part number for that?

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
Those are different than the ones I got from the dealer. Also, you have those thin mats for the sides by the sliding doors. Mine didn’t come with those. Do you happen to have the part number for that?
Mine also didn’t come with that. I noticed they were posting from Canada, would that be why maybe?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would someone please post pictures of the all weather mats that come with the US version?

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
@BEB I will post mine, but you can't make fun of my dark garage or dirty mats (on the plus side, that's all the junk that would be in the carpets, so...)

IMG-2945.jpg

The Floor mat ends after that little circle thing, the stuff behind that is the tri-fold cargo liner in case anybody was interested in where that ends and the floor mats begin.

IMG-2944.jpg

You can see there is no rubber between the door sill and the first little strip of carpet. That carpet is pretty dirty on my daughter's side. Also, there is a gap between the rubber and the seat track, so the carpet there you can see is getting dirt in it. The tracks as well have no protection, so they're getting dirt in them too.

IMG-2943.jpg

Kind of hard to tell from this angle, but the mats have a lip around the edge so they come up nicely on the sides all around, and the foot rest portion on the left is fully covered by the mat.

IMG-2942.jpg

only bummer about the passenger side is that the top right portion of the mat doesn't cover all the carpet up there.

As you can tell I haven't washed them yet, so maybe I'll post another couple of pics once I do. Overall I'm very pleased with them, they don't move around in the back, no clearance issues with the sliding seats (once they've settled down after packaging), and I'm hoping they'll keep my carpets nice. I did wind up buying a set of the carpeted floor mats for the summer, as I didn't think these would be the best in direct sunlight and parking heat. Save the rubber for the slushy winter boots.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bigbinger, thanks so much for taking the time to post all the photos, I really appreciate it. The US ones seem to offer a lot less coverage than the Canadian version, wonder why they made them so different. Hopefully WeatherTech will come out with a decent version, that's what I have in my 2004 XLE Limited and they have held up very well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just got an email from Weathertech that the floor liners are ready for the 21 Sienna. Looks like it's just front driver and passenger right now though...

·
Registered
36 Posts
My van has the dark brown leather with black carpet. Trying to decide between gray and tan floor liners from weathertech. I just can't stand how dirty black mats look.

EDIT - just noticed they have Black, Tan, Gray, and "Cocoa" which is a dark brown. I assume it is intended to match the noble brown leather.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Some people have mentioned trying to keep the long slide middle seat tracks clean. I haven't tried this yet as our back seat is staying pretty clean but if I still had Cheerio-tossing toddlers or lots of boot traffic back there, and if those seats didn't move around much, I'd try a nice piece of black gaffer's tape over each of the tracks, at leas the parts that are always exposed. No residue, easy to move/remove and would keep 99% of the debris from getting into those tracks.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
Some people have mentioned trying to keep the long slide middle seat tracks clean. I haven't tried this yet as our back seat is staying pretty clean but if I still had Cheerio-tossing toddlers or lots of boot traffic back there, and if those seats didn't move around much, I'd try a nice piece of black gaffer's tape over each of the tracks, at leas the parts that are always exposed. No residue, easy to move/remove and would keep 99% of the debris from getting into those tracks.

I would totally do this if we weren’t moving the seats all the time. I wonder if that gaffer tape leaves residue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does your car have the spare tire option? Toyota configurator still does not let me pair a Platinum AWD with spare tire and the trifold cargo mat. Wondering why they are incompatible.
My limited does not have the spare tire option. But as someone else posted, it does not seem that the contour is any different with the spare - so I would just order/buy the cargo mat after like I just did. The configurator has some issues in my experience.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For what it is worth, the trifold cargo mats fit with or without the spare tire option. However, if you are looking for a floor liner for the rear back area (under where the third row seats would be if they were stowed)....then the contour of the floor liner is contoured to account for jack compartment in the floor. The jack is only included with the spare tire option. If you don't have the spare tire option then you don't get a jack and therefore no jack compartment in the floor and therefore no contour needed. Hope this helps a litte.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for the carpet mats? I would like a set for the fronts in the nicer months. XLE with grey interior.

·
Registered
92 Posts
For what it is worth, the trifold cargo mats fit with or without the spare tire option. However, if you are looking for a floor liner for the rear back area (under where the third row seats would be if they were stowed)....then the contour of the floor liner is contoured to account for jack compartment in the floor. The jack is only included with the spare tire option. If you don't have the spare tire option then you don't get a jack and therefore no jack compartment in the floor and therefore no contour needed. Hope this helps a litte.
The Cargo Tray that goes in the well is # PT-206-08216 with no spare and PT-206-08217 with a spare.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got pics of the Weathertech mats, but my iPhone 12 Pro Max had a real hard time with the color for some reason. The pic where they are laying on the ground is a closer representation of what they look like in real life, they are very dark. They do match the leather nicely, which is also a bit darker than it looks in the pics.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts