Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
I got pics of the Weathertech mats, but my iPhone 12 Pro Max had a real hard time with the color for some reason. The pic where they are laying on the ground is a closer representation of what they look like in real life, they are very dark. They do match the leather nicely, which is also a bit darker than it looks in the pics.
I like the passenger mat on yours better than the stock one. The upper right corner isn’t covered like that i don’t think in the stick mats. They look good!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Attached are some pictures - one with the regular cargo liner and the trifold on top of it, one with only the regular cargo liner, and one with the 3rd row seats down and the trifold unfolded and spread out. Hope they're helpful.
Pix are VERY helpful thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ended up tossing the rear cargo mat from my 2013 in to the 2021 and it seems to fit pretty well. Not a color match but I will live... I need something to cover the handles on the backs of the seats when they are folded in so I don't end up with a dog catching their leg. Interested to see what Weather Tech comes up with or if maybe I do the tri-fold....

·
Registered
20 Posts
i've ordered sets of these for my last two cars and love them. don't have my sienna yet. but will probably order something fun when i get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We've had ours for one day and the all-weathers are getting stuck under the second row captain/middle seat which prevents the seat from moving to the front of the car completely. We brought it to the dealer and they had me set up a service appointment. On day 1 of ownership.
I
I have the same issue except it's on the passenger side middle row seats. Was the dealer able to fix the problem?

·
Registered
Sienna XLE '04
6 Posts
When you get the carpet mats, what do you get? 1st row And 2nd? are the 2nd row mats in like strange segments or something to fit around the seat 'tracks' - it's hard to see on the video. My 2004 also came with a 3rd row carpet mat... for passengers sitting back there...

·
Registered
19 Posts
For carpet mats, I got all 3 rows covered and even the slit between the 2nd row tracks and door sill that the rubber mats don’t cover.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited AWD
123 Posts
I
I have the same issue except it's on the passenger side middle row seats. Was the dealer able to fix the problem?
When mine was delivered, they didn't fully push down the snaps that attach the mats. When they were kind of loose, the captains chairs would catch on the mats. Have you tried pushing on the big circles at the front and back of the mats (the snaps are under there)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
When mine was delivered, they didn't fully push down the snaps that attach the mats. When they were kind of loose, the captains chairs would catch on the mats. Have you tried pushing on the big circles at the front and back of the mats (the snaps are under there)?
Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked and the rubber mats are secured in the holes. Something under the seat seems to be catching the rubber mats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here you go - I am very satisfied with them - don't feel the need to go aftermarket (I just want the trunk matt maybe).
As you can see they have fasteners and works around the seat tracks. Gonna be hard for after market to match that level of fit...

View attachment 48531

View attachment 48532

View attachment 48533

View attachment 48534
Thank you for sharing these pictures, I will call one of the dealers in Canada tomorrow & see if they will ship me these middle rows mats, they sure look a lot more covered and nicer than US version mats. 👌👌

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered the Weathertech rear cargo liner (behind 2nd row). Should be here today or tomorrow, I'll get pix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Canada we get these mats standard.
Would you please give us an item number for the middle row mats? I've talked to a couple dealership parts in Canada they all said Toyota doesn't have this part yet, only the soft black carpet comes standard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like Lloyd Mats/Northridge floor mats are now available to order for the 2021 Sienna...has anyone gotten them yet, and if so, are you satisfied with them? I know they had been recommended by some owners in past years, and am wondering if they are still a good option with the long slide seats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The usual Weathertech quality, it feels really well made. Still needs to uncurl a bit from being rolled up in the box. Color matches the seats perfectly. It covers the cargo area all the way up to the seat tracks.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts