Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Might try to find something I can cut to fit to cover that strip but it seems like a huge oversight on their part.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I saw on other posts, only USA models do this, Canada models come with that strip with their all weather package.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum AWD; 2013 Subaru Outback Limited
105 Posts
I saw on other posts, only USA models do this, Canada models come with that strip with their all weather package.
One more reason to open the border :)

So Northerners can drive across and pick up accessories

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question for people who have the trifold mat. How thick is it when folded up and stored behind the 3rd row? How many inches in height is it?
Thank you.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
18 Posts
I bought some all weather tough pro mats. They're precision cut and fit perfectly, just not as nice as weathertech. But for about 130 for front, middle, rear, and cargo, I am pleased

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bought some all weather tough pro mats. They're precision cut and fit perfectly, just not as nice as weathertech. But for about 130 for front, middle, rear, and cargo, I am pleased
Did they also include door sill all weather mats for the middle row?

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD PP Celestial Silver Metallic
115 Posts
Do you have a plan for the strip immediately inside the sliding doors? Does the carpet package come with that strip? I also ordered with the all weather mats, same price but would rather have the all weather durability and easier to clean.
The carpet package has that strip by the sliders, I'll leave it there with the all weather mats.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
18 Posts
Looks like a good fit, dang I should have went with the carpet set then bought these then. I opted for the All Weather with the van, and need to find those twe 2nd row door sill strips as that is bare.
I'm going to be selling my carpet ones as soon as I get them vacuumed up. We used them for about a week before these rubber ones came in

·
Registered
35 Posts
Weathertech.com has launched the floor liners for 2021 Sienna both 7 and 8 seater configuration.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Weathertech.com has launched the floor liners for 2021 Sienna both 7 and 8 seater configuration.

Looks like 8 passengers model doesnt come with door sill protection either.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Doesn't look like it allows for the sliding of the second row seats...do you have to lift it up each time?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Doesn't look like it allows for the sliding of the second row seats...do you have to lift it up each time?
I spoke with the customer service representative and they informed me that the picture is of old version however the mats will come for 2021. I have ordered for my platinum 7 seater in cocoa color. Will posts pics once it arrives.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I spoke with the customer service representative and they informed me that the picture is of old version however the mats will come for 2021. I have ordered for my platinum 7 seater in cocoa color. Will posts pics once it arrives.
Awesome... looking forward to seeing it. Weathertech should update their site on these. Those pictures look like they were more for the Gen 2 Sienna.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lloyd Mats Store - Luxe Carpet Mats - Pictures!

If you are contemplating an alternative to the OEM carpet mats you may want to consider ordering a set of Lloyd Mats Store Luxe carpet mats - these exceeded my expectations:
  • Material is 1/2" carpet pile on top of 1/8" of high density foam backing with a rubber traction (tacky?) backing facing OEM base carpet - see sample profile pic.
  • Fitment is IMHO a bit better than the OEM carpet mats and the material lays nicely and clears all seat movements - see pics.
    • 1st row uses factory style anchors
    • 2nd & 3rd rows anchor under the slider and perimeter trim via plastic tabs sewn to the edges of the mat. Between weight, tacky foam backing, and tabs seems like it will stay in place.
  • Cost - not cheap, but quality is there - $470 with contrasting edging - OEM Carpet Mats in my area are $399 per the sticker (I know discounts can be had).
  • Colors are ebony carpet and brown edging - matches well with Platinum interior (pictured).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lloyd Mats Store - Luxe Carpet Mats - Pictures!

If you are contemplating an alternative to the OEM carpet mats you may want to consider ordering a set of Lloyd Mats Store Luxe carpet mats - these exceeded my expectations:
  • Material is 1/2" carpet pile on top of 1/8" of high density foam backing with a rubber traction (tacky?) backing facing OEM base carpet - see sample profile pic.
  • Fitment is IMHO a bit better than the OEM carpet mats and the material lays nicely and clears all seat movements - see pics.
    • 1st row uses factory style anchors
    • 2nd & 3rd rows anchor under the slider and perimeter trim via plastic tabs sewn to the edges of the mat. Between weight, tacky foam backing, and tabs seems like it will stay in place.
  • Cost - not cheap, but quality is there - $470 with contrasting edging - OEM Carpet Mats in my area are $399 per the sticker (I know discounts can be had).
  • Colors are ebony carpet and brown edging - matches well with Platinum interior (pictured).
Those are indeed very nice looking!

101 - 120 of 135 Posts