Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I spoke with the customer service representative and they informed me that the picture is of old version however the mats will come for 2021. I have ordered for my platinum 7 seater in cocoa color. Will posts pics once it arrives.
Very curious as to how these look/work. Did you get them in yet? I have a platinum 7 seater too and looking to order the cocoa. Just concerned with the "shortened range of motion" of the seats.
How hard would it be for WeatherTech to put up pictures of the actual product? Even the reviews are for other models, their website really needs work. Sorry for the rant!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very curious as to how these look/work. Did you get them in yet? I have a platinum 7 seater too and looking to order the cocoa. Just concerned with the "shortened range of motion" of the seats.
How hard would it be for WeatherTech to put up pictures of the actual product? Even the reviews are for other models, their website really needs work. Sorry for the rant!
I haven't received yet as they were not in stock and need to be made. It will be shipped this week that's what I got from them. I should receive it next week. Will post pics once I receive it and install it. I am curious too 👍🏻

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE, Blueprint
18 Posts
Can you post the link on homedepot which one you bought? just want to make sure i get the correct one. Thanks!
Someone on facebook asked me that question too. Unfortunately I didn't see it on their website....maybe because it was a cut to length item per linear foot. At our store, it was located near all the outdoor rubber floor mats. It's not overly thick, probably 1/8", but it's pretty heavy duty rubber that's flexible. It was $2 and some change per linear foot, and I had to have a Home Depot Associate cut it for me. I'm sure if you show them a picture of the close up that I posted, an employee will know what it is.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't received yet as they were not in stock and need to be made. It will be shipped this week that's what I got from them. I should receive it next week. I Will post pics once I receive it and install it. I am curious too 👍🏻
I received the Weather Tech mats (7 seaters) and the following are my observations:

• The color differs from the first row and the second row which is so weird. The quality is also different between the first and second row.
  • Third-row fitting is perfect though I didn't like that it was a bit short
  • In the second row the fitting was off, there are buttons that can flush the mats so they will not move. The buttons don't match the existing floor so the mat is not aligned.
  • When they say there will be restrictions in second-row chair slides, it is around 5-6 inches restrictions which is really too much
  • There is no difference between Toyota all-weather liners and weather tech at least for the second and third row. The first row of Weather Tech is better than Toyota.

If at all someone wants to experiment in Platinum trim please order black color and do not order cocoa color. The color is off and it is not at all matching with the seats and looks really odd.

Not at all happy with the weather tech mats. Hence, I have started to return for the same. Will wait for husky liners what they have to offer. This time I am not ordering without seeing the picture on their website.

·
Registered
91 Posts
were you able to take pictures though? But thank you for that feedback so now I don't have to worry about it! I have always thought WeatherTech was a great and top brand quality.

·
Registered
41 Posts
were you able to take pictures though? But thank you for that feedback so now I don't have to worry about it! I have always thought WeatherTech was a great and top brand quality.
I didn't liked to take pictures seeing the fit and quality. I liked Weather Tech so much.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE AWD
25 Posts
Going back to this one, the ToughPro ones. How thick are they? I watched a couple videos and they looked thin while the spikes are very long and they need to unrolled out so some areas will still look rolled. Was that the case?
They are thin and have long spikes, but don't move and allow full use of seats. I had no issue with them coming rolled up and having a hard time laying flat. They were pretty straight forward. I will say I did have to get a razor blade and cut part of the hexagon off so the driver floor mat twist thing that holds them down could turn. I didn't have to do that for the passenger side because the twist thing 3nded up in the center of the hexagons.
Here's some pics. We live on a farm so my cars stay dirty

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the all weather mats that came with my 2021 XLE. They look great, fit perfectly, and don’t impede the movement of the 2nd row seats in any way.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna LE AWD "Mr. Sparkollz"
129 Posts
I have already written about it .... Mr. Sparkollz came with very nice, sturdy and perfectly shaped OEM (presumably) mats - but only for the 1st and 2nd row. There was nothing for the 3rd row, or for the cargo area.

I ordered a cargo liner from a certain company, but it turned out they couldn't figure out when the manufacturer would be able to make them. Maybe 30 days, maybe 60.

I ordered another one from another reputable company and received a somewhat thin and bendy tray. It was of a correct shape, but much shorter than the area it was supposed to cover. As a remedy they offered me to buy another piece to bridge the gap. Sent it back.

Ordered my third cargo liner, hope this one will work out well.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XSE Hybrid (previously 2012 Sienna XLE)
9 Posts
I didn’t want the US Toyota all weather mats because they left the strip of carpet between the seat track and the sliding doors unprotected. I tried and failed a couple of different times to order the Canadian Toyota version (which would still be my first choice!!) to have shipped to me in Oklahoma - apparently that isn’t allowed. Then, before weathertech had released their version, I ordered from Lloyd Mats. They come to you in 3 pieces which are ridiculously easy to install and have virtually invisible seams. They do not catch on anything when moving seats to any position on the track. They look good and I really do love them, with one notable exception - the strip between the track and sliding doors was very poorly cut. The entire length of the strip (on both driver and passenger sides) is a little over half an inch too narrow causing them to bulge/not stay properly seated and leaving a sizable gap for food crumbs/dirt/etc. to get in. (See photos)

So... when weathertech finally dropped theirs, I immediately ordered a set. Well, here they are. They look pretty good on first glance too. Their front end snubs up to the rear of the driver/passenger seats beautifully. They have excellent coverage of that strip that everyone else has so much trouble with. And yet they are a complete disappointment to me. They don’t just limit the seat movement a little bit. They limit it dramatically! The front of the seat track loses approximately 5” and the back loses 15.5” of the track! On top of that, they made it all one piece which sounds like a good idea. However the design further restricts movement due to a seam being “hidden” under the captain’s chairs, which catches every time you slide that seat. If you have two or less kids, and you NEVER have a reason to need access to your third row seats, then weathertech may be your best option. That just isn’t my situation at all.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I didn’t want the US Toyota all weather mats because they left the strip of carpet between the seat track and the sliding doors unprotected. I tried and failed a couple of different times to order the Canadian Toyota version (which would still be my first choice!!) to have shipped to me in Oklahoma - apparently that isn’t allowed. Then, before weathertech had released their version, I ordered from Lloyd Mats. They come to you in 3 pieces which are ridiculously easy to install and have virtually invisible seams. They do not catch on anything when moving seats to any position on the track. They look good and I really do love them, with one notable exception - the strip between the track and sliding doors was very poorly cut. The entire length of the strip (on both driver and passenger sides) is a little over half an inch too narrow causing them to bulge/not stay properly seated and leaving a sizable gap for food crumbs/dirt/etc. to get in. (See photos)
View attachment 50525
View attachment 50526
View attachment 50527
View attachment 50528

So... when weathertech finally dropped theirs, I immediately ordered a set. Well, here they are. They look pretty good on first glance too. Their front end snubs up to the rear of the driver/passenger seats beautifully. They have excellent coverage of that strip that everyone else has so much trouble with. And yet they are a complete disappointment to me. They don’t just limit the seat movement a little bit. They limit it dramatically! The front of the seat track loses approximately 5” and the back loses 15.5” of the track! On top of that, they made it all one piece which sounds like a good idea. However the design further restricts movement due to a seam being “hidden” under the captain’s chairs, which catches every time you slide that seat. If you have two or less kids, and you NEVER have a reason to need access to your third row seats, then weathertech may be your best option. That just isn’t my situation at all.

View attachment 50529
View attachment 50530
View attachment 50531
View attachment 50532
Thanks for the pictures. I'm sure they can fix this easily by creating 2 versions of the mat and both can still be one piece. But then again, it depends on them if they want to rectify this poor product o rnot.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna LE AWD "Mr. Sparkollz"
129 Posts
Here is another item that doesn't fix exactly: it says SIENNA, claims to be by Toyota, is described as fitting the 2021 Sienna, part number PK241-08M01-TP. It's quite a bit narrower in its rear section (the 1.5-2" gaps on the left and right are shown below). I am discussing with the seller what may have gone wrong, maybe the LE AWD is different?

121 - 140 of 155 Posts