Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I’m happy I got these! I’ve run these before on a 2013 Prius V which allowed me to tow a camping trailer so I knew they would work but I wasn’t sure about the fitment advertised on Firestone’s website since they say these same air springs were also compatible on previous generation Siennas.

These are the Firestone Coil-Rite 4155s
Installed by RhinoPro Truck Outfitters in Phoenix, AZ.
These were out of stock on etrailer.com but I found them available on Amazon.com
It’s raining right now so I haven’t played with the air pressure yet to get it sitting quite level hence why the rear is higher then the front.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum AWD; 2013 Subaru Outback Limited
143 Posts
@Devinkalt - We have been waiting for a 2021 version of these.

Can you share Amazon link and cost from your mechanic to install?

Thanks for the great pics!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice! I had airbag helpers installed on my gen 2 Sienna and they made a huge difference, especially with old saggy springs.
I initially installed mine with separate valves, like how you have yours set up, thinking that it would be easier to diagnose in case I had a leak.

I ended up adding a T-valve to tie them in together
  • It auto balances the pressure
  • In case of a failure, they both go out instead of having one inflated and one flat making handling all wonky
  • Some air compressors really pump out air. Since these things are so small and stretchy, I had filled one from 20 psi to 60 psi before the air pressure gauge even moved.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can someone confirm / explain why the rear suspension is different for AWD? This is a picture of my rear right coil spring. As you can see, there is something in the middle of the coil. It seem to be a stopper. @Devinkalt, can you confirm that you don't have this so you can install the air bag?
Wheel Automotive tire Idiophone Musical instrument Tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts