Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a central thread going for 2021 prices paid, similar to how the Odyssey forums do.

Please copy/paste and fill out the following details:

Trim:
FWD or AWD:
Price Paid (base + destination):
Price Paid (out of the door):
Add-ons (if any):
Exterior Color:
Interior Color:
Date Purchased:
City:
State:

Why base + destination?
Taxes and fees vary from city to city and the only way to get a proper comparison is to use the pre-tax and fees cost. Destination is the same regardless of where you buy so it's part of the core cost.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just went to test drive a new 2021 XLE in Katy, TX. I was interested in the Premium trim AWD. The dealer had one coming in about 10 days with the entertainment package and roof rails but no spare tire. He quoted me an MSRP of about $56.5k plus they added their bogus protection film for another $1300. Drive-out was about $62k. He said no discounts being given right now since inventories will be low. I'm not in a hurry so will just wait a couple months until there is more inventory and more competition. Maybe Toyota will give some incentives at the end of the year too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have an invoice for $37,930 plus $599 for mats and some film on the door handles ,
Are you still negotiating?

I would try to get the doc fee down and remove the theft registration, unless it’s something you are wanting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see you got a discount. That is nice. Where there rebates or just straight negotiations?
Honestly... my salesman sent me this as my first quote. He is known to be a good seller so I assume he came in aggressive. No rebates. I am not financing so maybe that helped? I didn’t even try to counter. I think he did well for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Most of it comes from the entertainment package at $1915. I believe there are door guards on there for the other bits or rear guards? Might be 200 in fluff on those other options. I know it has the all weather mats as well. Maybe that’s it. I can check my full spec tomorrow

1 - 20 of 29 Posts