Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

561 - 580 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up our XSE Awd Blueprint yesterday.
We went through Costco Buying program. HIGHLY recommend utilizing Costco. Saves money with no need for negotiating/haggling. Dealer invoice price saved us about $4500 below MSRP. We also landed the ToyotaCare Platinum extended warranty for $1745. I believe there is another extended warranty thread but thought sharing it here would be helpful.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited FWD
65 Posts
Just picked up our XSE Awd Blueprint yesterday.
We went through Costco Buying program. HIGHLY recommend utilizing Costco. Saves money with no need for negotiating/haggling. Dealer invoice price saved us about $4500 below MSRP. We also landed the ToyotaCare Platinum extended warranty for $1745. I believe there is another extended warranty thread but thought sharing it here would be helpful.
You notice the plastic covers on the wheels? I have a FWD limited and have them too.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited FWD
65 Posts
Consider getting them painted gloss black or any other color by a professional shop. Powder coating may not be an option because of the plastic
I was going to hyperdip them(same thing as platidip), what is your opinion on that since you said get them professionally painted

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Limited FWD
65 Posts
Yes and do NOT like them. Considering switching out with a set of black 18” or may upgrade to black 20”.
I thought about buying the XSE wheels for my limited. I’m torn because the ride in my van is currently amazing. I am interested in hyperdipping them(same as plastidip) just trying to see if anyone has tried on this plastic wheel

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was going to hyperdip them(same thing as platidip), what is your opinion on that since you said get them professionally painted
I don't have any experience with plastidip except while my research I read that powder coating and painting is better than plasti-dip. And I find most reputed shops only offering powder coating and painting. It's expensive though, anything from 150-200 per wheel including balancing and alignment after the job has been completed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trim: Platinum
FWD or AWD: FWD
Price Paid (base + destination): $50,788
Price Paid (out of the door): $52,500
Add-ons (if any): came with dash cam, connectivity kit, cargo organizers, light up window sills, cargo net
Exterior Color: Blizzard Pearl
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: April 30
City: Lufkin
State: Texas

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trim: Platinum
FWD or AWD: FWD
Price Paid (base + destination): $50,788
Price Paid (out of the door): $52,500
Add-ons (if any): came with dash cam, connectivity kit, cargo organizers, light up window sills, cargo net
Exterior Color: Blizzard Pearl
Interior Color: Noble Brown
Date Purchased: April 30
City: Lufkin
State: Texas
Can't tell. You paid MSRP minus the 1500 from toyota?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't tell. You paid MSRP minus the 1500 from toyota?
Not quite. MSRP before the add ons was $53,560. After the 1500 W inverter, rear entertainment system, digital rearview mirror, extra for the color, spare tire, body side molding, connectivity kit, integrated dash cam, illuminated door sills, cargo organizer, premium carpet mat set, cross bars for roof rail the distributor suggested retail price was $55,838.00. The 2021 Siennas are somewhat difficult to find, but especially hard to find in Platinum trim level (here at least). So it has been difficult finding a dealer that would budge much. /:
Luckily, they agreed to the $50,788. I found one for $49,700 without all of those extras (because I don't actually need or want those extras), but it sold before I got there. All of the dealers around here have their platinums listed for $53-$55k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the best deal Im able to get in Colorado (photo attached). I feel like its still not great, but NO ONE is budging. At this point, Im happy to fly to another state and drive the car back home whenever its available, for a better deal. Any suggestions? Im also not great at this...this is the first car Ive ever bought (just sold my car from high school, 15 years later). Maybe Im not saying the right things. Ive walked out of multiple dealerships and they didnt call back. I truly dont think they are interested in negotiating. I tried Costco too and they gave the exact same discount. I keep hearing people say that I shouldnt pay over MSRP when all is said and done (with taxes/fees included). Ive also seen people get an XLE recently for the same price Im getting the LE here. How are you getting those deals?! Please help me. 😭

2021 LE AWD with spare tire and roof rails, Predawn Gray
Options ($800) is for heated seat installation on the cloth seats
The $500 rebate is a placeholder since no one knows what the Toyota rebate will actually be this month.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is the best deal Im able to get in Colorado (photo attached). I feel like its still not great, but NO ONE is budging. At this point, Im happy to fly to another state and drive the car back home whenever its available, for a better deal. Any suggestions? Im also not great at this...this is the first car Ive ever bought (just sold my car from high school, 15 years later). Maybe Im not saying the right things. Ive walked out of multiple dealerships and they didnt call back. I truly dont think they are interested in negotiating. I tried Costco too and they gave the exact same discount. I keep hearing people say that I shouldnt pay over MSRP when all is said and done (with taxes/fees included). Ive also seen people get an XLE recently for the same price Im getting the LE here. How are you getting those deals?! Please help me.

The $500 rebate is a placeholder since no one knows what the Toyota rebate will actually be this month.
Tell them you want $3000 dealer discount and the full $1500 rebate. And review the options and addons and ensure they're things you actually want/asked for. Tell them other dealers are offering comparable pricing. If they won't do it email one of the dealers referenced in this thread, get an offer from them, and start emailing it to other dealers in your area.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
394 Posts
This is the best deal Im able to get in Colorado (photo attached). I feel like its still not great, but NO ONE is budging. At this point, Im happy to fly to another state and drive the car back home whenever its available, for a better deal. Any suggestions? Im also not great at this...this is the first car Ive ever bought (just sold my car from high school, 15 years later). Maybe Im not saying the right things. Ive walked out of multiple dealerships and they didnt call back. I truly dont think they are interested in negotiating. I tried Costco too and they gave the exact same discount. I keep hearing people say that I shouldnt pay over MSRP when all is said and done (with taxes/fees included). Ive also seen people get an XLE recently for the same price Im getting the LE here. How are you getting those deals?! Please help me. 😭

This is about 5% discount. The Theft assistance might not be worth 299 but this is seller's market now.

Based on what I see in DC area, discounts and availability, dropped down a lot in last 2-3 weeks. I think everyone is on their own now based on where they live and when they want it. Best you can do is walk-out. If they still haven't called back, than they know they will find someone else to pay what they want. I would bite the bullet, and if this the unit that checks all boxes for you, I say go for it! This will easily last your 15+ years so a little bit here and there over 15 years isn't much.

Good luck!

·
Registered
117 Posts

That is similar to the one we ordered, although our sale/subtotal price is about $1k less than yours without any factory rebates (bc factory promotions are only given at time/month of delivery and dealer doesnt know what it will be at time of delivery), and we dont have heated seat options. I dont talk about other stuff vs it is ymmv depending on state fees and taxes. Ours is also an LE AWD but in a different color, your's is not a bad price either compared to CA that is.

·
Registered
24 Posts

This is what I paid for my XLE AWD Silver at Larry Miller Liberty Toyota in Colorado last month (3-31-21)...

Invoice $43,396.00
$39201 (Discounted price)
$299 (vehicle protect- I was able to negotiate this off from the original sales price. They couldn't take it off the final invoice)
$599 (shipping)
-1500.00 (Rebate)
$38,599.00 ($4,797 off MSRP- 11.05%).
$2559.31 (Taxes to TX)
$41,158.31 (drive out)

Ask for Dan Hill. I believe I could have squeezed another $500 off if I would do it all over again.

But this was over 30+ days ago (with the various parts shortage???) I'm glad I pulled the trigger...

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
394 Posts

On a different note, pre-arrange financing on your own BEFORE you walk in to the dealership. If they match it, fine. if not, who cares. FWIW, Rebates and TFS APR Special offers usually can't be combined. Check Toyota's website by your zip code to look them up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Special ordered a Black Platinum AWD with 1.9k upgrade and all weather mat today. 1.5k+ off MSRP (without the rebate) from a dealer that is 40mins away (dealer A). There's no lot platinums in Seattle area and the dealer (15mins away, dealer B) I've been talking to refuses to match this offer.
So the final deal I would get depends on the rebate and incentives when the order is built and arrived, already asked the break down OTD price, no BS found. I pulled the trigger today because the salesperson (from dealer B) I know told me there may be a suspension in production from Toyota factory soon. I don't know if that is bluffing after he told me their dealer won't match the offer I have.
Would you mind sharing dealership A and dealership B? I'm in Seattle area and looking to order almost exactly your config (adding the inverter/rear entertainment system package). Have been having hard time getting the dealerships to get back to me (especially via email). Seems to be sellers market now.

561 - 580 of 608 Posts