Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
781 - 800 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just paid MSRP with no markup for an XSE with the Plus package and got $37000 T/I on a vehicle I paid $39000 for three years ago. Van was still on the truck waiting to be unloaded when I called to make sure it was actually there. Dealers around here (St Louis) seem to have a steady supply of LEs and generally have XLEs, Limited, and Platinums, but finding an XSE (especially with the plus package) is nearly impossible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just paid MSRP minus 500 Toyota incentive for 2021 AWD XSE at Gullo Toyota in Conroe, TX. It was a van that I ordered June 19th. I don’t think they actually have any available on the lot.
I did get the $500 toyota incentive along with $500 for financing through Toyota (Though there is a $199 fee for that, so I guess I really only got $300). The loan will be paid off in a few months, so the interest (2.49%) will be minimal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my Sienna Limited with $500 worth of accessories. Got the $500 cash back rebate. OTD price is $53k (MSRP+tax+misc fees). Financed some through DCU at 1.24%. There are some dealers who are willing to sell at msrp, whereas some are selling above MSRP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was this through Costco discount? They’re not giving me this price. Mind sharing the associate name? (DM me if you don’t want to share here)

I bought mine a couple of days ago - XLE FWD with plus package, 1500 watt investor, spare tire , carpet floor mats and the entertainment package for around ~2k below MSRP. Just got lucky I guess. This was in North bay, CA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cypress AWD XLE plus package for 750 off MSRP (500 standard Toyota incentive +250), ordered in early July and recieved mid August.

·
Registered
9 Posts
7 passenger, FWD, Ruby red pearl XLE+ options package with spare tire, cross bars, sill protectors, and all weather mats for $1k below MSRP. 42,925.

in MD, purchased in Charlottesville, VA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Predawn Mica XSE AWD with plus pkg, tow hitch, rear bumper applique, cargo tray, all weather mats, cross bars. $47,738 (inclusive of $1,500 mark up and minus $500 rebate). Not including tax. Ordered 7/1 and received 8/24. Southern California.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wife and I managed to get an allocation for a Predawn MICA Platinum FWD with Window Tint, Full Toyota Rubber Mats, Paint protection Film, Keypad entry for $55.500 after taxes and dealer fees.

We are actually going to sell it, as my wife is 6'0" and prefers the larger SUV she is in currently. Absolutely loved everything else about it. I am going to be selling this for $54,500 so I can just get my money back - no dealer fees... 300 Miles on it, still has all the stickers! Located in Charlotte, NC. Shoot me a message if interested.

Side note, I called two Toyota Dealers and they are literally not taking orders for limited / platinum models right now.

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
728 Posts
<Distraction>

Platinum FWD for $69,584+TTL in DC area.

It's probably an outlier, and a High Water Mark so far for "Asking Price" "WOW Price" o_O:eek:🤣🤣🤣🤣

Font Magenta Circle Number Parallel

781 - 800 of 826 Posts