Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
801 - 820 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hopefully we are picking up our Silver 2022 Plat this weekend! Paying list price minus the 500$ promo (54.1K) and got a good value for our trade in. I got lucky by using the tricks suggested by many on this site: Scouring Autotrader/carguru and calling every dealer that listed something we liked. Ultimately silver was not our first choice (the white is seeexy) but with the way the world is today, we are happy to have close to what we wanted. This van was originally order by another customer months ago and when I first called it they told me it was reserved already. The dealership called back and said the original customer had backed out this morning and the van was available. It was dumb luck that I happened to refresh the listings and call today. So fingers crossed we can get this over the line!

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are probably the highest volume dealer on the east coast. It seems like they are testing they are demand by pricing them well above msrp. Maybe seeing what they can get away with with zero inventory in stock

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
728 Posts
They are probably the highest volume dealer on the east coast. It seems like they are testing they are demand by pricing them well above msrp. Maybe seeing what they can get away with with zero inventory in stock
Yeah.. Koons does claim to be the biggest Toyota dealer in the Mid-Atlantic region. Interesting progression here is that their location outside of the Core DC area is also demanding significant markups now. Their Wesminster location has multiple XLEs for $57K+. That shows some serious supply issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paid MSRP (plus $400 for some useless dealer StarGard add-on) for a FWD Platinum at Dolan Toyota in Reno. Flew up from SoCal as my local dealers were demanding $6000 over MSRP. Process was pretty slick; they handled most of the paperwork in advance and I was only in the dealership for an hour and ten minutes. Would recommend them to California buyers willing to get there. Saved a bunch of money and enjoyed a beautiful drive home. No ragrets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
picked up yesterday a 2022 predawn mica grey AWD Platinum w entertainment, inverter, moldings, all weather mats, ...for 54037 (MSRP - 500 discount for Toyota financing) + taxes + 500 dollars of useless fees (doc fee + messenger fee + .....), no markup, in the northeast,

·
Registered
2 Posts
picked up yesterday a 2022 predawn mica grey AWD Platinum w entertainment, inverter, moldings, all weather mats, ...for 54037 (MSRP - 500 discount for Toyota financing) + taxes + 500 dollars of useless fees (doc fee + messenger fee + .....), no markup, in the northeast,
Dealer info please? I'm in north east and looking for some deals. No urgency, can wait few more months.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another area to look in Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio markets. Ohio in general is not marking up the cars beyond MSRP and these two cities have some decent sized dealerships.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got pre-sold a '22 XLE Windchill Pearl with Plus Package + 1500w Inverter for MSRP with Modern Toyota in Winston Salem. Got referred there through the Costco Auto program however, there are no discounts via the program right now on the '22s. Not much marking up here in central NC, just hard to find what you want if you're in a hurry. They were kind enough to give me the option to remove add-on accessories that we don't want / give s Costco discount for the dealer installed tint so... I mean, I hate paying MSRP to begin with but, our '07 Odyssey made that decision for me 2 days ago when it died.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2022 Toyota Sienna Hybrid XLE Woodland Edition, Cement: $45, 350 (MSRP). Delivery Processing and Handling: $1215. Accessories: body side moldings, mud guard, all weather mat, cargo tray, spare tire, Alloy wheel locks: $597 Total: 47,162 (+admin fees, taxes and title fees). OTD:50,767
Some one ordered and didn't like the color. We liked the color as well as some of the woodland features such as tow hitch, 1500w inverter, 18 inch wheel, little more ground clearance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2022 Toyota Sienna Hybrid XLE Woodland Edition, Cement: $45, 350 (MSRP). Delivery Processing and Handling: $1215. Accessories: body side moldings, mud guard, all weather mat, cargo tray, spare tire, Alloy wheel locks: $597 Total: 47,162 (+admin fees, taxes and title fees). OTD:50,767
Some one ordered and didn't like the color. We liked the color as well as some of the woodland features such as tow hitch, 1500w inverter, 18 inch wheel, little more ground clearance.
SRI, Congrats! What state and city did you fins this deal?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am getting MSRP Deals here(Albany, NY) for LE w spare 8 seat AWD with 6 weeks wait. I am not sure why people getting 3-4 month wait time. Only problem is color choices are not what I want

·
Registered
3 Posts
We bought a 2021 XSE in White, with the Plus Package & Rear Entertainment - September 13th, 2021. I was contacting every dealer in Phoenix, finally found one dealer who had one that was what we wanted. We paid MSRP, and got a $500 rebate. I said, "I can't believe I'm paying MSRP for a vehicle, can you tint my front two windows and include so I feel like i'm getting a deal?" He helped me out and did the tint at no cost. I was also given KBB on the trade. Initially he offered me 40k on my trade, LOW BALL, I had a physical quote from another Toyota dealer offering me $44k, he agreed to match it after seeing it. Paying MSRP on my vehicle but getting MSRP on my trade evens out. Also helped me out with taxes.

Font Number Parallel Circle Document
and did it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
We bought a 2021 XSE in White, with the Plus Package & Rear Entertainment - September 13th, 2021. I was contacting every dealer in Phoenix, finally found one dealer who had one that was what we wanted. We paid MSRP, and got a $500 rebate. I said, "I can't believe I'm paying MSRP for a vehicle, can you tint my front two windows and include so I feel like i'm getting a deal?" He helped me out and did the tint at no cost. I was also given KBB on the trade. Initially he offered me 40k on my trade, LOW BALL, I had a physical quote from another Toyota dealer offering me $44k, he agreed to match it after seeing it. Paying MSRP on my vehicle but getting MSRP on my trade evens out. Also helped me out with taxes.

View attachment 52790 and did it.
That looks like the price paper from Earnhardt, did i get it right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the Sienna hunt as well. The most annoying part is the dealers not just giving a straight answer as to what is available. I made the mistake of emailing several initially, which resulted in a mountain of emails and "personalized videos", none of which answered the simple question of "is X vehicle available and not pre-sold?" I don't mind catching a flight to find what I'm after (and at/close to MSRP) - I wish Toyota had a better way to to handle this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We got our LE AWD through them as well, easy to work with for the most part and gave good discount.
Are you trying to get AWD with 8 seating capacity. Looks like LE is the only option to get AWD with 2nd row bench seat. I am trying to buy XLE with 2nd row bench seat but AWD is not available for some reason.

801 - 820 of 826 Posts